Chapter 5 Breakout

Stevens Pov.

I stare at the giant green fist that is on the beach wondering how the hell did it get here. As the gems join me the fist extended it's fingers and a green orb appeared on its palm. The orb proceeded to roll down to the pointer finger before opening, revealing its two occupants. The one to the left looks exactly like the green gem I saw back in the kindergarten. The other one is a beefy orange/yellow colored person that is as big as me and Garnet with their gem replacing the nose.

The green gem soon spots me and starts shaking in fear.

Peridot:"T-that's the thing I saw back in the kindergarten"

The big gem looks at me with disgust in her eyes.

???:"That's the scary thing you saw?"

Peridot:"Jasper that thing is dangerous, it destroyed the on-site equipment. It's not something you should take lightly"

The now named Jasper gives me a once over before looking at the others.

Jasper:"Looks like another waste of my time to me"

I watch as she then reaches behind herself.

Jasper:"Hey get over here"

And yanks out a familiar blue gem.

"*Surprised* Lapis?!"

Jasper points at the temple.

Jasper:"This is the base you were talking about?"

Lapis:"*Hesitant* Yes, it is"

I then see Garnet step forward.

Garnet:"You need to leave, immediately!"

The other two quickly join her.

Amethyst:"Ya step off!"

Pearl:"This is not a gem controlled planet!"

I then spot the three gems jump off the finger they were on.

Jasper:"Neither of you saw Rose Quarts. Oh what a shame, I had hoped to meet her. I was looking forward to beating her into the ground!"

I was a little put off by her hostility towards my mom.

Jasper:"*Incredulous* Is this all that's left of her army? Some lost defective pearl, a puny overcooked runt, and this shameless display"

She then gives me a weird look.

Jasper:"What is that?"

Peridot:"It calls itself the Steven"

Lapises eyes widened.

Lapis:"S-Steven?!"

Jasper looks at her.

Jasper:"You know this thing?"

Lapis:"*Nods* Yes, he was the human that freed me"

Peridot perked up at this.

Peridot:"That thing was a human?!"

Lapis:"*Nods* He was a cute little human, but I don't know what could have caused him to become this"

I saw the fear in Peridots eyes disappear and was replaced with a twinkle of something I didn't like.

Peridot:"Fascinating. Hey Jasper when we're done here you wouldn't mind if I take that 'human' back for study?"

Jasper:"You can have have whatever's left AFTER you blast them with the ship"

Peridot:"*Groans* Fine"