Chapter 19 Unwanted Guest

Normal Pov.

A warp pad went off in the strawberry battlefield. Once the warp stream died down it reveled Steven and Lapis. The two quickly step off the warp pad and make their way through the fields while holding hands and talking.

Lapis:"I still can't believe you insulted Yellow Diamond herself"

Steven:"*Chuckles* Well I did"

Lapis:"Still the fact that Peridot was trying to negotiate with said Diamond to get the cluster shut down was really surprising. I honestly thought she was gonna turn on us and tell Yellow Diamond about the Crystal Gems still being here, guess I was wrong"

Steven:"WE were wrong Lapis, not just you but me as well. I let my anger get the better of me instead of letting her speak, *Guiltily* I almost shattered her"

Lapis squeezed his hand, causing him to look at her. What he saw was Lapis looking at him with a warm smile.

Lapis:"But you didn't and that's what matters. So stop beating yourself up about it and enjoy this date your taking me on. Which makes me question why you took me here instead of someplace in Beach City?"

Steven:"*Sighs* That's because I feel that I'm not welcomed there anymore. Sadie and the cool kids like having me around, but the towns people don't. Every time I go for a walk around town the people look at me in fear, disgust, or both"

Steven then looks down at his right hand before clenching it.

Steven:"*Growls* Ever since I became like this I haven't felt safe in my own home town! I swear those ignorant-"

Lapis silenced him by pulling him into a kiss. The kiss lasted for a few moments before Lapis pulled away.

Lapis:"You shouldn't get so worked up over what other people say or think about you. Besides we didn't come here to talk about them, we came here to enjoy ourselves and spend quality time together"

Steven gave her a warm smile before rubbing the back of his head.

Steven:"Ya your right, sorry about that. Lets enjoy this date!"

And so they did. The two spent hours exploring the strawberry battlefield, seeing weapons all over the ground, strawberry's growing everywhere, and the occasional gem shard on the ground which Steven bubbled and sent to the burning room. They even played a few games like tag or hide and go seek just for fun. As time went by they stumbled across a certain upside down pyramid, which Steven quickly dragged Lapis away from. When Lapis asked why he pulled her away from the structure he mumbled something about tea cups and fire pits. After all the site seeing they went over to a giant battle axe stuck in the ground and sat against it.

Steven:"This date went better then I expected"

Lapis:"Ya I had a lot of fun Steven"

Steven:"Shame it has to end"

Lapis then looked at him with a twinkle in her eyes.

Lapis:"*Seductive voice* Who says it has to~"

*Semi Lemon Warning*

When Steven turned to question her she crashed her lips with his. Steven was stunned for a moment before he returned the affection. Steven griped the back of Lapis's head with his right hand and pulled her closer, trying to deepen the kiss even more. Their kiss soon turned into a heated make-out with both of them catching each moan into each others mouths. Stevens left hand started to roam Lapis's body, occasionally squeezing her breast or ass, causing her to moan loudly. Steven then pulled away a little and started to leave a few love bites on her neck. Lapis soon started to do the same, going for any skin that wasn't covered by armor. They continued this for a while before they pulled apart.