Chapter 11 Motel

Speak:"Hi"

Thoughts:[Men]

Steven Speaks:"Hello"

Steven Thoughts:[Boi]

....................................................................................................

Steven Pov.

I was currently trying to fix my TV using a trick Dad taught me when I saw the warp pad go off and Pearl appear so I call out to her, startling her a bit.

"Pearl where have you been?"

I jump down from my room and land in front of her, causing her to shrink back a little.

Pearl:"O-Oh you know, looking for Peridot! For a few days strait. *Sigh* Steven....I know I might have....disappointed all of you. I know Garnet is very upset with me, but I'm going to prove to her that she can trust me again!"

I give her a look.

"She's not the only one you upset with your actions"

Pearl looked at me confused before we both noticed Garnet walk back into the house and Pearl quickly goes over to her.

Pearl:"Oh Garnet I was just looking for Peridot!"

Garnet gave her a blank stare.

Pearl:"She's bound to be somewhere right, any new ideas?"

Garnet continues to stare before making her way over to the temple door, completely ignoring Pearl who looked distraught.

Pearl:"I'm sorry"

Garnet stops at that. There's a awkward silence before we hear someone come in.

Greg:"Who wants to go on a ROAD TRIP!"

Pearl looks at him with a sad expression while me and Garnet give him blank stares.

Greg:"Um is this a bad time?"

Garnet walks up next to me.

Garnet:"No please continue"

Greg:"Well I gotta drive over to the next state, Keystone"

Pearl look at him with interest.

Pearl:"You mean the Keystone state?"

Greg:"Right the state named Keystone. I met a guy on a internet message board who is selling car wash brushes for real cheap. I just gotta meet him in Keystone and pick em up"

"You mean those brushes that feel weird on your hair?"

Greg:"Ya!"

"I really don't like those"

Greg:"Well do you like motels?"

I shrug my shoulders.

"*Shrugs* Don't know, never been to one so I can't say for certain"

Greg:"Well you think you'd like to stay at a motel with your favorite Dad?"

"*Chuckles* Your my only Dad genius"

Greg:"But still..."

I walk over and give him a shoulder hug while laughing.

"Don't worry I still consider you my favorite Dad in the world"

Greg:"Yes!"

"I wonder what kind of room service they have?"

Greg:"Your thinking of a hotel, we're going to a motel. It'll have a pool, and free ice, and it's right next to the Best Diner In The World"