Chapter 9 Keeping it together

Normal Pov.

Steven was curled up in bed peacefully asleep with Lapis in his arms. This didn't last long as they were rudely awakened by Amethyst shouting in their ears.

Amethyst:"WAKE UP!!!!!"

Steven/Lapis:"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The two then fall out of bed.

Steven:"*Groaning* Who the hell woke me up?!"

Steven turns and sees Amethyst standing a few feet away trying her best not to laugh.

Steven:"*Snarls* YOU!!!"

Amethyst:"Oh shit!"

And thus Steven proceeded to chase Amethyst around the house while Lapis just sat there and watched. Three minutes passed before Steven was able to tackle Amethyst to the ground

Steven:"Gotcha!"

Amethyst:"*Grumbles*Ya ya whatever. Now get off me!"

Steven:"Hhhhmmmm... No"

Amethyst:"What, why!"

Steven:"Cause I'm too lazy to move"

Amethyst tried to lift Steven off herself but he was to heavy. She then tried shape shifting but that didn't work either, not even the purple puma could lift him! So seeing as there is no way out of this she gave up and excepted her fate.

Amethyst:"How are you so heavy!"

Steven:"Gravity powers"

Amethyst:"Ugh how long do you plan to lay on top of me?"

Steven:"*Shrugs* Maybe an hour or two not to sure yet"

Amethyst:"*Groans* This is gonna take forever"

Steven just continued to lay on top of amethyst for over an hour, all the while Lapis was recording it on Stevens phone. Just as two hours passed did Steven decide to get up.

Steven:"You know Amethyst you make a very comfy bed, I wouldn't mind sleeping on top of you again~"

Amethyst:"*Blushes* Ya whatever"

Lapis:"*Giggles* You seemed real comfy there Steven, maybe I should give it a try~"

Amethyst:"*Blush intensify* I'm out of here!"

Amethyst heads to the door.

Steven:"Wait Amethyst I have a question!"

Amethyst turns to him.

Amethyst:"What?"

Steven:"Did Garnet or Pearl ever come home last night?"

Amethyst:"Hhhmmm no not really why?"

Steven:"Just wondering if they survived against my creations"

Amethyst:"Wait what?"

Steven:"Oh right you weren't there yesterday. Well long Story short I wanted to train but Pearl wouldn't train me so Lapis did and during said training I managed to create two tree like beings. Then Garnet and Pearl show up, Pearl slaps me and tree men start to close in on her so as not to get involved I grabbed Lapis and warped with her back to the temple. So ya I'm just wondering if they survived or not"

When Steven looked at Amethyst he saw that she was staring at him with wide eyes and jaw on the ground. After a few moments she begins to picks her jaw up.