Chapter 13 Unexpected Outcomes

Normal Speak:"Hi"

Steven Speaks:"Hello"

Stevens Thoughts:[Why?]

....................................................................................................

Normal Pov.

*Location Galaxy Warp*

Peridot:"Stupid broken warp"

Peridot is carrying a broken piece of the Galaxy Warp to the rest of the warp pad pieces, which looks more like rubble at this point.

Peridot:"First the Communication Hub"

Peridot lowers the piece she's carrying before picking up another with a beam.

Peridot:"Now this is busted again, those Crystal Gems are a menace!"

Suddenly one of the warp pads goes off and reveals said Crystal Gems.

Pearl:"*Points at Peridot* Aha! Look I was right, my plan worked perfectly"

Steven:"*Waves at Peridot* Hey Peridot"

Peridot:"What?! How did you know I was here?"

Steven:"Maybe I'll tell you if you come along quietly"

Steven then steps off the warp pad and walks over to Peridot with both hands raised in the air.

Steven:"We don't need to fight we can solve all of this peacefully if you-"

Before Steven could even finish Pearl interrupted him.

Pearl:"And you'll never get away with this!"

Steven looks at Pearl bewildered.

Steven:"Pearl what are you-"

Pearl cut him off again.

Pearl:"Prepare to be captured!"

Pearl then charged at Peridot before Steven could stop her. Peridot freaks out and fires an energy ball at Pearl but misses and hits Steven instead, which he barely noticed. Once close enough Pearl leaps at Peridot spear raised but Peridot quickly catches her in a beam.

Peridot:"Ha! Sorry but your going the wrong WAY!"

Peridot then throws Pearl back at the others with Garnet catching her. Peridot then tries to flee.

Garnet:"Get her!"

Amethyst rushes towards Peridot before doing a spindash to hit her. Peridot saw this and quickly dodged her, causing Amethyst to crash into the pile of broken warp pad pieces. A moment later Amethyst head pops out of the rubble shaking her head wildly before focusing on a fleeing Peridot with a scowl.

Peridot:"*Laughs* You missed!"

Peridot stops on a warp pad and tried to activate it before realizing it's broken.

Peridot:"*Growl* Doesn't anything work on this cruddy planet!"

Peridot was about to go to another warp pad but then a shadow loomed over her.

Steven:"Going somewhere?"

Peridot slowly turned around to see Steven inches away from her.

Peridot:"*laughs nervously* H-Hey Steven how are you"

Steven just grins at her revealing his dagger like teeth.

Steven:"Well I'm doing good, how about you"