Chapter 25 Fire and Fury

Normal POV.

On a table inside a pure white room sat a clear container with a pink diamond suspended inside. Scientists moved about the room taking notes of the gem and typing away on nearby computers. Some even started strapping things to the container as a nearby machine pumped out charts.

Suddenly a door on the far side of the room opened up and a familiar blondie walked in.

Dr. Annabel:"What do we got so far?"

Random Scientists:"I don't know where to begin. The gem is radiating energy levels that could power an entire city. That's not even given the fact that all attempts to chip off a piece have proven impossible"

Dr. Annabel:"Impossible?"

Random Scientists:"*Nods* Yes. We tried using lasers to cut a piece off but...."

He points to a laser cutter that's on a separate table. Said cutter looks to have been blown up since half of it is missing and the other half is chard black.

Random Scientists:"The gem itself is just too tough to even crack. I'm afraid we'll never be able to open it up"

Dr. Annabel:"*Sighs* That's fine. What about the heart and set of lungs?"

Random Scientists:"Now there we made progress. The heart appears to-"

As he went on with his explanation neither of them notice the gem beginning to glow. The glow kept getting brighter and brighter until everyone in the room noticed.

Random Scientists:"Why is it glowing?"

Dr. Annabel stares at the gem intently, curious of what it was doing. Only when something started to form around it did she panic.

Dr. Annabel:"It's trying to form a new body, quickly get the destabilizer! We need to stop it from taking form!"

Scientists rush around the room, frantically searching for the device. Crates were opened, drawers were pulled out, even cabinets were torn open but still no sign of the destabilizer.

By now the gem had managed to form a pink arm that it used to shattered its container. It was sent to the floor by the liquid that suspended it and the scientists began panicking.

Random Scientists 2:"It broke its containment!"

The moment the gem hit the floor it quickly continued forming its body. As the scientists panicked Dr. Annabel took this as her cue to leave. The moment she left the gem had finished making its body.

The scientists watch in awe and fear as this new being got its feet. It was massive, towering over them at around 12 feet tall. It entire body was light pink with a sort of blank body that resembles a male figure with a pair of dark pink, feathery wings. Sharp claws replace regular fingers and the same could be said for the feet. The head was also blank like the body with no mouth or hair anywhere but did have a pair of eyes. Said eyes were just like Stevens, sclera black with a pink iris, but with one key difference.

The pupils were diamond shaped.

It gazed upon the terrified scientists with unblinking eyes. One guy tried to inch away towards the door but was stopped by the thing jabbing its claws through his chest. The man gasped and choked on his own blood as he was lifted high in the air. The others watch fearfully as it grabbed both of his legs with its free hand. All the man could do was let out a whimper before it tore him in half.

Blood and organs spill across the room and one female scientists let out a scream. This sparked the others to all try and flee the room but were cut down in a similar, gory fashion.