Chapter 14 Doctors Appointment

Normal Pov.

It had been a week since Steven got 10,000 amps shot through him and was put in roses fountain to heal. During that time the gems barely left his side but had to on occasion. It was around the second day when they decided to tell Lapis what happen.

Lapis was not happy.

The moment they finished telling her what had happened she nearly shattered them with a tsunami. The only reason she stopped was that her attack would have destroyed Beach City, Stevens home and she couldn't do that to him. Instead Lapis ask one of them to take her to him. She needed to see him herself. They agreed and Amethyst showed her the way. Now all Pearl and Garnet had to do was tell Greg... and hope he doesn't have a heart attack.

After thinking of how best to explain what happen they headed over to the car wash. They found Greg asleep in his van. Once they woke him up and told him what happened to Steven he simply walked into the car wash quietly then all you could hear were loud screaming coming from inside. The two didn't know what to do so they just left him there to vent. Once they got back to the fountain, they saw Lapis in the fountain holding Steven's head in her lap. The look of worry was all over her face while she looked down at him. She didn't even notice them come in.  They honestly found the sight to be cute.

On the fifth day of Steven being out of it, healing in the fountain with Lapis at his side Pearl leaves to continue Connies training. They train at least three times a week and from what Pearl told them Connie was coming along quite nicely.

On the sixth day Garnet and Amethyst left to go deal with some gem monsters. Apparently, Garnet saw a group of them in the amazon thanks to her future vision.

The seventh day was the most interesting. Lapis thought it would be a good idea if she took off Stevens soaked dirty cloths. She felt they were in need of a desperate wash do to his long time in the fountain. Once they were off she sank with Steven all the way to the bottom, where they remained for the rest of the day.

Day eight, Steven finally awakened from his long sleep in the fountain.

Stevens Pov.

When I opened my eyes I found myself submerged in pink tinted water. I tried getting up only to notice a weight on my chest. When I looked down I saw Lapis sleeping peacefully on my chest. Just as I was about to wake her up she woke up herself. She blinked her eyes open and stared into mine. There was silence for a moment before she gave me a bone crushing hug.

Lapis:"Steven your awake!"

I tried to respond but all that came out were gurgles.

Lapis:"Can't speak underwater can you"

I nodded.

Lapis:"*Grabs my hand* Here let me help you out"

Lapis dragged me to the surface. Once topside I pulled myself out. After taking a few deep breaths I looked around to see where I'm at.

"We're at my mothers fountain?"

Lapis:"Yep, from what the gems told me Peridot shocked you with an unknown number of amps and you wouldn't wake up so they took you here to heal"

"How long was I out?"

Lapis:"About one Earth week"

My eyes shot wide open.

"A WEEK!!!"

Lapis:"*Nods* From what I was told the fountain was taking its time to heal you"

"*Sighs* That's to be expected"

Lapis:"What do you mean?"

"I'm not fully gem or human, I'm a hybrid that's been corrupted by some unknown device. Add all those factors together and well..."