Chapter 15 Transformation

Normal Speak:"Hi"

Steven Speaks:"Hello"

....................................................................................................

Normal Pov.

Ever since the check up Steven been going to the doctors at least once a week like he was told to do. Priyanka would check him over to see if there were any new developments along with taking a few blood samples to see if his cells have changed.

They most certainly have.

From what Priyanka could tell his cells were repairing themselves, making Steven practically immortal. Steven wasn't really bothered by this since he kinda figured that, since he was half gem. But what shocked him more was that his cells were apparently changing, evolving, adapting even. When Steven questioned about this Priyanka had this to say.

Priyanka:"Your cells are changing depending on what you are exposed to. Such as how you were hit with enough amps to kill a hundred people your cells are adapting to the amps, your basically gaining an immunity to it. I theories that this will happen to anything dangerous that you come into contact with. Like say if you were poisoned, over time you would gain a resistances to it before becoming completely immune to it."

Steven:"So would that mean I'm now completely immune to electricity?"

Priyanka:"*Chuckles* Not quite, you may have a bit of a resistance but your not completely immune to it. You would have to be shocked repeatedly before you gain an immunity to it. *Narrows her eyes* That doesn't mean you should shock yourself until you gain said immunity"

Steven:"*Raises hands* Don't worry doc I don't plan on doing any of that"

Priyanka:"Good"

The rest of the evening went as normal as it could be for him before he went home.

*Location Temple*

When Steven arrived he noticed that all the lights were off, which didn't really bother him. He headed over to his bed for the night. Sadly Lapis won't be joining him since she wanted to go for a flight during the night. Once he was comfortable he took one more look around the room before closing his eyes. Then shot them back open when he smelled something. He jumped out of bed and followed the sent. He sniffed around the house until he found the source, a badly hidden Peridot who thought acting like a lamp with a lamp shade would hide her Dorito shaped hair.

Steven:"Peridot what are you doing?"

Peridot continued to act like a lamp not realizing she was caught.

Steven:"You do realize that I can see you right?"

Peridot:"I'm not Peridot, I'm a normal human lamp"

Steven:"*Rolls eyes* Ya and I'm super man. Seriously Peridot what are you doing here, you would never come here without a reason"

Peridot sighs as she drops the lamp shade.

Peridot:"Look Steven I have no other choice but to ask for your help. You and those Crystal Gems have destroyed all possible ways of getting off this planet, so I'm running out of options here!"

At this point she was on her knees begging Steven.

Peridot:"PLEASE Steven I need your help getting off this planet! Your my only hope, all the ships on this planet are broken, anyway of sending a message to Homeworld for extraction is destroyed, and my escort is missing! So please Steven help me get off this planet *Starts crying* I just want to go home!"