Chapter 17 Trip To The Moon

Normal Speak:"Hey"

Steven Speak:"Sup"

Steven Fusion Speak:"Hello"

.................................................................................

Normal Pov.

It's been a few days since Tanzanite was formed and she's not unfused since. At first everyone thought that they'll be unfused by morning... they were wrong. In-fact they didn't show any signs of separating at all. Garnet was happy that the fusion held strong while the others had their own feelings about this.

Pearl was of course not happy about this what so ever and has tried on a few occasions to split them, only to either be thrown through a wall or straight up poofed.

Amethyst was pretty chill about this. She honestly thought it was okay in her book, as long as they don't go all Sugilite on everyone.

Peridot if she was being honest actually liked having them around, it gave her a warm feeling in her chest every time she sees them. She liked that feeling and hoped it would continue.

Greg was unsure about the whole thing but accepted it.

Even Connie tried to split them by saying how Stevonnie was better in every-way and could beat Tanzanite with ease. This of course angered Tanzanite and if it wasn't for the gems quickly restraining her(A/N:Just barely mind you) Connie would more than likely be nothing but a red paste on the ground.  

Which leads to now. Everyone(A/N:Connie not included) was on a hillside looking at a beautiful sunset while Tanzanite was playing on Stevens ukulele, and trying her best to not break the small object in her big hands. Peridot was next to her flustered and trying to understand why everyone stopped working.

Peridot:"Why is nobody doing anything, we're on a bit of a deadline at the moment with cluster emerging at anytime!"

Tanzanite:"Peridot relax, theirs no need to worry. We'll get the drill done but right now you need to relax. Maybe even sing a little"

Peridot:"I'm not singing"

Tanzanite:"Come on you'll love it, plus I want to hear that beautiful voice of yours sing*Wink*"

Peridot:"*Blushing* I'm going back to work"

Peridot was about to leave when Tanzanite grabbed her arm.

Tanzanite:" Peridot it wont hurt to sing and relax a little. Besides you've been working on the drill non-stop, even you need a break every once in a while"

Tanzanite then pulls Peridot into her arms, causing the green bean to blush uncontrollably.

Tanzanite:"Also I want to hear you sing along with me~"

Peridot:"I-I don't know how to sing!"

Tanzanite:"*Chuckles* You don't have to know, just do it. I'll start us off"

Tanzanite starts playing her ukulele.

(A/N: Just imagine Steven as Tanzanite and Peridot still having her limb enhancers)

The group look at the completed drill. 

Tanzanite:"Not bad"

Garnet:"Nice work Peridot"

Garnet taps Peridots, startling said gem.