Chapter Ten

AN: Welcome to chapter ten beloved readers. This chapter will reveal some more things about the big reveal of the last chapter. This is a major plot point so be sure to drop your thoughts in the comments as you read. Hope you all enjoy! Now onward and forward with the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Selena*

I wasn't sure what to think. I had the soul of Damien's dead girlfriend.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Selena," Starlene sighed, squeezing my hand sympathetically, "I'm sorry. Nobody has seen him since last night. He's disappeared."

I felt my heart begin to break. Even though my courage and bravery of last night was a result of the Faerie wine, a big part of me still felt like every part of what happened that night was real. I couldn't have fabricated those feelings. I liked Damien much more than I could have ever thought possible, and the Faerie wine just helped me to realize that.

Then Starlene's words hit me like a ton of bricks. Damien was missing. Where was he? I had to find him and confront him about what happened last night. I was sure he felt the same way about me as I did about him. Unless, of course, I imagined it all. I also wanted to hit him for keeping this from me and for leaving like he did, letting my heart get hurt in the process.

The problem was that no one, not even the Drakes, knew where Damien was. His vanishing act was that effective. I searched every single part of the palace that I physically could, asked every single staff member that I could. But no one knew where Damien was.

Leon came to see me a few days later and noticed my depressed demeanour

"What's wrong, Lena?" he asked.

"I don't know where he is, Leon and I'm worried," I admitted.

"You're worried about Damien? Why?" Leon asked, "Look whatever happened was because of the Faerie wine."

"You don't get it," I told him, "Star said that the Faerie wine makes you give in to your desires. My desire is Damien. I want to be with him."

"Then there's something you should know," Leon told me.

"Please Leon, Star already told me," I replied.

"And what exactly did she tell you?" Leon asked.

"That I'm the reincarnation of his lost love, Sarelia," I replied. Leon didn't say anything and it dawned on me. I slapped him across his face. Hard. "You knew?!" I demanded, "And you didn't think that this was something I should know?!"