Chapter Thirty

AN: So we're going to shift gears a little and venture into Sorina's head. Hope you all enjoy! Please don't forget to drop some comments as you read! Now onward and forward to Chapter Thirty!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Selena*

I found myself in the little boy's room again. This time, he was drawing a picture.

"What are you drawing?" I asked.

"Come see," he replied.

I walked over and saw that he had been drawing a picture of a woman and a little boy.

"That's really cool, buddy," I told him, "Is that you?"

"Yeah," he replied, "And that's you." He pointed at the woman and I smiled at him.

I still wondered who he was. He didn't have a name, so I wasn't sure what to call him, which was why I'd been calling him buddy.

I wondered if he existed in the real world, but knowing my track record with dreams, he probably did. I just wondered why I was seeing him in my dreams. Who was this little boy?

I woke up the next morning and slid out of bed

I woke up the next morning and slid out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the tap. I splashed my face with water and suddenly felt a pair of strong, familiar arms wrap around me.

"Good morning," I sighed.

"Good morning," he replied as he kissed my hair, "Did you sleep well?"

"I think so," I replied, "You?" He looked away and I caught sight of his haunted eyes in the mirror. "Hey, talk to me," I told him, "What happened? Another nightmare?"

"Yeah," he replied, "I saw everyone around me dead, killed with Hawthorn laced arrows."

"It'll be okay," I assured him, "We're going to put an end to this."

He nodded and I turned around and placed a kiss on his shoulder, since I couldn't reach his lips without standing on my toes.

"Did you want to start talking about the wedding?" I asked.

"I'd love to," he replied. He lifted me up and carried me back to our bed. He propped up the pillows and we slid into bed. He sat up with one arm behind his head, while the other held me close. I laid my head on his chest and snuggled up to his side.

"Have you been thinking about it?" I asked.

"A little," he admitted, "With everything going on, the wedding has given me a sort of distraction."