Chapter Twenty Six

AN: Hello everyone and welcome back to Blood of Darkness! Hope you all enjoy and as always be sure to drop some comments as you read! Now onward and forward to Chapter Twenty Six!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Selena*

I found myself back in the little boy's room, only this time it was morning and the curtains were open.

I looked at the little boy playing with the wooden blocks in the room. He had to be a young vampire. I could sense it. I spotted a small silver cuff bracelet on his left wrist. What surprised me was seeing the familiar onyx D and dragon on it. There were a couple of bloodstones on his bracelet as well. I let out a sigh of relief. He had a Daylight Talisman and was safe from the deadly rays of sunlight pouring into the room through the uncovered curtains.

But the symbols on his Daylight Talisman puzzled me. The onyx D and dragon were the symbols of the Drake family. The fact that this little boy was wearing that bracelet meant that he had to be a Drake.

"What are you building?" I asked curiously.

"A castle, like the one we live in," he replied as he stacked the blocks up to build a tower.

"You know you never told me your name, buddy," I told him.

He shrugged a cute little shrug.

"I don't have one," he replied.

"You don't have one?" I asked and he shook his head, "Well everyone has to have a name. What would you like to be called?"

He thought about it for a moment.

"I don't know," he admitted, "I've never really thought about it before."

I nodded, still finding it odd that he didn't have a name, but not wanting to upset him by pressing further. After all, he was only a little boy. But that made me wonder who his parents were and why they didn't give him a name.

"Your castle looks really cool," I told him.

"Thanks," he replied with a smile, "Do you want to play with me?"

I nodded and sat down, smiling as I grabbed the blocks and placed them where he told me to.

I woke up the next day and slipped out of bed, being careful not to wake Damien

I woke up the next day and slipped out of bed, being careful not to wake Damien. He needed to sleep, he'd had a rough night and I doubted anyone would mind if he missed his meetings and Court today.