7:Meetings and Watery Run In's

There was an awkward silence as Legolas stared at you in amusement. Aragorn eventually spoke up to break the awkward silence.

"What she means is, she knows whom we all are. She is from a different world. We no not who brought her here, nor of we can get her back. Apparently we are a book named 'The Lord Of The Rings." Aragorn said as Legolas listened intently.

"Well I do wish to find out more about you Lady Y/N after this meeting is over." Legolas smiled at you kindly. 'Omg what do I say!? Ok brain, don't make a mess of things.' Before you could cause yourself any further embarrassment, Lord Elrond's voice boomed, asking us to take a seat. There was a rush as people tall and short scrambling to get to the best seats they possibly could. In the rush, you found yourself sitting between Frodo and Gandalf on a polished wood spiral chair. Looking around the circle, you noted Boromir was perched at the edge of his seat, observing the others. Beside him sat the exiled King Of Gondor, Aragorn who was grinning at your blond elf crush as a little red haired dwarf named Gimli made faces at him. You started grinning at them, knowing they would soon grow to best friends.

"Bring forth the ring, Frodo." Elrond commanded. The dark haired Halfling hesitated for a moment until you gave him a thumbs up, motivating him.  Frodo slowly placed the ring of power on a concrete slab with elven runes sprirling around the old stone. This was the first time you actually got to see the ring in person and you could defintently see why people would be attracted to it. The longer you looked the more you wished to hold the ring, it seemed to claw its way into your deepest desire. You had read what the ring does to people which put you off even wanting to touch it. You didn't particularly want to end up looking like a She-Gollum.

"As you all know, you have been gathered here to decide the fate of the one ring."  Elrond stopped and looked directly at you. 'Please dont mention me. I hate being the center of attention!' Your thoughts were not helpfull as Elrond mentioned you.

"We also have another matter to discuss. You see, Lady Y/N," Elrond motioned smoothly at  you. You silently died as all eyes were now on you, they seemed to inspect you. Some of the stares were welcoming and others rather rudley glared at your strange attire (Cough, cough, Dwarfs.) Elrond continued. "Has somehow been transported to Middle Earth. She as you can see is not from this earth, and we cannot seem to figure out how she ended up here." A rumble went through the diverse crowd as they whispered amongst them self's . You nervously looked around and spotted Legolas looking irratated as he peirced his glowing blue eyes at the crowd. You seemed suprised as you have never seen him look like this before, and you were not sure wearher he was annoyed at you or the crowd for talking too much and in all honesty you prayed to your meme god it was the latter.

"Silence! Now we must discuss the matter of the ring."

About fifteen minutes later after the fate of the ring was decided, to your delight you finally got to hear the biggest meme of the century.

"One does not simply walk into Mordor!" Boromir placed his hand on his forehead and pushed back some brown hair in exparation. And of course you had to make a fool of yourself for the second time in the day. As soon as those words were uttered, you had burst out in fits of laugher.

"G-good one!" You laughed even more but it quickly came to an end when your sides started to hurt. You wiped a tear away and looked around at the confused and amused faces.

"Did I say something to amuse you Lady Y/N?" Boromir asked in a confused tone as he eyed you warily.

"You just quoted yourself saying the best meme of this century!" You stated, but soon rememberd they didn't know what memes were. 'Poor them...Oh Y/N shut up already!' Under the pressure of their eyes, you became very self concious. Elrond finally continued but you were already red as a cherry blossom tree, which happned to be your favourite type.