16: Fate Of Merry And Pippin

Hey guys! You probably have seen on here that I made a trailer for this book, but I made a new one which is A LOT better than the old one! Also I will leave this to you guys, should I upload more often which chapters the length of ones prior to this, or chapters that are a lot longer which I would update about once a week but would be REALLY long? Also thank you guys for one thousand views on my Draco trailer, the book should be up soon! Also Avengers End Game Spoilers, beware.

NEW AND IMPROVED BOOK TRAILER LINK: youtu.be/m7xZb2p5loA

Days turned into nights, the autumn breeze turned into a chilly winter wind, streams started to freeze with patterns of frost. The golden leafs started to fall to the ground, only to be replaced by bare branches. You had been relentlessly tracking Merry and Pippin for the past week, it was strenuous but it was your friends Life's at stake or they would become steak for Orcs. The relationship between You, Aragorn and Legolas was turbulent but it was healing. You had not told Aragorn that you were his sister yet, but Legolas has started to talk to you again after the many hours of you throwing pebbles at him. But you had to admit that the three of you would not be becoming this close again if it was not for Gimli. It surprised you that he was actually a really good pep talker and relationship expert, but you were still not sure what you and Legolas were anymore, the two of you would talk and make banter like before but he made no effort to be affectionate towards you. It saddened you greatly. But on the flip side Aragorn had profusely apologized and now insist on carrying Your bags.

"Legolas what do your Elf Eyes see!?" Aragorn yelled to his elven friend who was perched on the edge of a hill, his blue eyes concentrating on the grassy and rock clad land below.
"They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard" He Yelled back with concern as he continued to scour the land.

"They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard-gard-gard!" You yelled at the top of your lungs which caused the others to snap their heads back at you in confusion. "It's a-a song." You informed them which coaxed a chuckle out of Legolas and a Grin from Aragorn, though Gimli was not impressed in the slightest.

The rocks stabbed your feet and your lungs felt like they were going to implode, sweat dropped down your fore head as you pushed through the pain of running. Though it was healed, your stomach would sometimes have moments of stabbing pains were the scar was and this was one of those moments. Your teeth clenched together as you carried on. The winter sun beat down on you as you trailed behind Legolas.
"Three days and nights pursuit with no water, food or sleep with what bare quarry can tell!" Gimli puffed from behind you. But un lucky for you, the journy continued, through rocky mountain ranges and grassy fields. The sun started to set, casting an orange glow through the meadow.

"We should make camp here." Aragorn said as shrugged of his bag and yours. You and the other three started to erect the two wolf skin shelters as quickly as you could before the chilly air set in.

"So who is sharing with who tonight?" You asked as you didn't think you could manage another night sharing with the smelly dwarf.

"I will take Gimli." Aragorn said, taking pity on you and patted Gimli on the shoulder. Wait. That means... You looked at Legolas awkwardly as he gave you a small smile. Great. You bent down and started putting some logs and twigs together to create a fire to cook on. You stared longingly at the last of the pork sausages, you were going to have to have that crumby elf bread for the rest of the journey. The smell filled the air making your stomach rumble. You quickly dished it up and handed everyone a plate except Legolas who was eating a bloody salad and elf bread. He is to Gucci for you.

"Lets tell stories." You said and placed your empty plate on the ground.

"Why?" Legolas asked you with a smirk. You shrugged and said,