14: This Can't Be Happening!

"Is she awake?" A faint voice sounded over the ringing in your ears. Who said that? You groaned in pain as an ache made itself more prominent in your...well everywhere. The bright light caused your eyes to cringe behind your eyelids. Wait. The memories of that vision came flooding back, drowning out any other thought left stranded in your confused mind. Was it real? I have a brother? Aragorn is my brother, should I tell him? No, Galadriel said not to until the proper moment, but how do I know if it is the proper moment? What was the task I had to do? Why were those golden locks from my mother so familiar? Is that mint and cut grass I smell? Wait, Legolas and I kissed last night! Or tonight...What day is it? You slowly peeled open your eyes, being blinded by the morning light as the burning ball of gas in the sky felt the need to burn your face sockets. After a few moments, you adjusted and pushed yourself up. Looking around you noticed you were still in Galadriel's domain, laying on the blanket clad ground under the useless shade of silver trees.

"Take it easy, you as a bad fall." Did I fall? Who said that? Your eyes landed on the worried face of Lego-Boy, who was patching up a graze on your hand.

"What happened ?" You groaned and grabbed a jug of wine beside you And took an unladylike swig, cringing at the sharp taste. Have they not heard of coke and red wine? "Lady Galadriel's guards carried you back. They said you had slipped on the steps going up to meet her." He stated and stood up, putting his hand out for you to grab.

"There she is!" The Sound of pattering feet echoed in the forest as the Halflings bounded around the corner with the remains of the fellowship trailing slowly behind them.

"Careful now." You smiled as they swarmed around you, chattering like rabid mice.

"If lady Y/N is feeling better, I think it is passed time to depart," Legolas said and handed you your bag.

"Yeah, I am good." You smiled but you did feel slightly dizzy.A few hours had come and gone and it was time for the fellowship to take their luck and head back into the wild, but Galadriel insisted on them to receive gifts from her. You were standing next to Legolas with a giddy look which confused Gimli because the two of you had decided not to tell the others about your new relationship. Galadriel was now facing you, her fingers intertwining with yours as she spoke in your mind.

***"Mui meld im iest cin all i luck in hi coe. Im see cin gar- found mel. More mel cin than cin think, a even more truth shall n- revealed in anand. Maui hi rod plural rodyn grant cin a less evil lond, though ha will onlui work ir its needed i most. N- careful hén."   You stared at her in confusion but understood that Legolas would translate back to you later. Her hands left yours as she glided to Boromir.

"Stay safe and may the power of the elder protect you. The female elf turned around, her white dress coiled up her body like a snake as she walked away. Well then.

"Let us make haste," Aragorn called out at the bottom of the sandy bank. And so they did. The Hobbits helped wrap the camp equipment up with excited faces as Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli hauled in the small pinewood boats the elves had lent them. You were running between the two groups trying to help as much as you could but kept getting distracted by Legolas smirking at you. You gave one last tug at the docking rope and playfully glared at the blond bimbo who had been teasing you for the past hour. Damn elves. Cabbage landed on your shoulder, snickering like a little demon.

"We are ready to leave now," Aragorn called out to the rest and hopped in the first raft, helping Frodo and Sam on behind him. You were about to get on with Legolas and Gimli, but to your worry, Merry and Pip were splashing about in the glimmering water as they tried to steady the boat. They really did not show there struggle in the movies. Though it was worrying it was rather funny.