13: Secrets and Say What!

The temperature had dropped considerably as you wrapped your now dried hoodie closer to your damp frame. The snores of slumbering Men, Dwarfs and Hobbits filled the night air, but you could not bring your frazzled mind to rest, especially not after what happened earlier that night.

The memory of the lake, of Legolas and of the kiss whizzed around your head, driving you mad, They say love makes you crazy, and bloody hell, that blond bimbo sent you into insanity.

Talking of said elf, there was a lack of one. You scanned the forest looking for any sign of the woodland sprite but he was no where to be seen. I guess elf's don't need to sleep. Your eyes trailed over the surrounding area and noticed the spot where Aragorn was resting not too long ago was vacant. Humans need sleep... At that very moment a thought ran through your head, one you wish had not.
You shuddered to think what they may be doing, but deep down you knew it was just your inner psycho seeping out. You shut your heavy eyes, trying to beckon the sweet peacefulness of sleep. Your mind slowly started to fade into darkness, until...

"Come Y/N." Your eyes flung open in annoyance. You had almost completed your goal of sorting out your unhealthy sleep schedule, or lack there of.

"Who said that?" You peered into the darkness, only to be greeted by the site of Gimli rolling over, suffocating poor Frodo.

"Come Y/N." No one said it, no, it was someone whispering in your mind, but not that dark speech from previously. You recognised that voice from somewhere. You pushed Merry and Pip's head of your lap, gently not to awaken them. You looked around, scouring for any source of light. By the small stair way that lead up to a balcony with intertwining ivy, stood a lady, shrouded by a pale white light. Bingo! You stumbled over Cabbages little blanket causing him to emit a growl. Ok, so I'm getting a new Pixie. You reached the well worn down steps, and made the climb. Turning the corner, you saw her for her true self, A goddess of the Valar, radiating a youthful yet wise glow. The grace she transmitted from her movements was unworldly, even the way that her pooling golden locks that streamed down her sparkling floor length gown flowed behind her made you question gravity. Her name? Galadriel.

"Gandalf forewarned me of you before he passed. Tell Me Y/N, what would shock you?" What? You thought for a moment as looked around awkwardly.

"My math test result?"  You joked but deep down you were really rather confused.
"I do not know what a 'math test' is but I hold knowledge you do not. Come, look into the mirror." Galadriel beckoned you towards her with a twinkle in her eyes.
"What I will show you, you must promise to be bound to secrecy until the proper moment." You were lost for words! What were you supposed to say? You only nodded in response which was good enough for the ancient being. She grabbed your hand, placing it into her milky forehead and shut her emerald eyes. Um wtf? Before you could question her, a vision smacked itself behind your eyes:

A boy with brown hair scrambled over to his mother, tears streaming down his little face as he reached for his little sister.
"If you spot the brightest star for a weak straight, a wish will come true, for the starlight holds a great an  unquestionable power, never forget that dear. The stars hold the power for me to with you, even when we are worlds apart. You have a job to do my dear." The mother Bent over and kissed the little girl on the forehead, her long  familiar golden hair drowning the girl.
"I don't wan to go mommy." She cried and clung onto her mother's dress. She pushed her daughter towards a glowing  blue portal, showing a small house situated in the forest on the other side.
"Y/N say goodbye to your brother Aragorn."