xxi.

"I did not leave the comfort of my home to come to yours and be called a thief." The Spice King said, his tone loud as his beady eyes fell upon the two Targaryens and the Savage. They had no right, tearing around Qarth as though they were far superior than anyone else - this would do them good, knock them down.

Rhaenar sighed, her hand out in front of her to try and settle the room. It was unnerving seeing thirteen people stare at you, judging you for something that was out of control. They were hostile, and unforgiving. "No one is calling you a thief." Xaro added softly.

"Who is she to accuse us?"

"Please, they're my children. I'm begging you, if you know anything, please tell me." Rhaenar softly spoke, her voice lined with the thickness of tears. These were the only children that she would ever have, she had to protect them.

"Begging us? It wasn't very long ago you were threatening us." The Copper King muttered, Dany glaring at the man.

Rhaenar looked at them all, meeting their eyes. "Without me, the dragons will die; they can't sustain themselves, they're nothing but babies."

"It will be for the best. Your dragons will bring the world nothing but death and misery, my dear. If I knew where they were, I would not tell you." They were fickle men, too arrogant to see what was in front of them.

"You are cruel, my friend. The Mother of Dragons is in the right. She must be reunited with her babies. I will help you, Khaleesi." The strange Warlock argued, looking at the men around him.

"How?" She asked, frustrated with this wild goosechase. Someone had to know something.

He smiled. "I will take you to the House of the Undying where I have put them."

Rhaenar sobered up. "You have my dragons?" How was this man allowed to simply get away with this? The men around him barely even reacting as they all turned to glance at him.