cvi.

Cersei on the inside by the end of this chapter: oH mY gOdS

As Rhaenar and Oberyn stepped into the Dragonpit, her chest rose over the faces that stared back at her, members of families from almost every place in Westeros had joined

As Rhaenar and Oberyn stepped into the Dragonpit, her chest rose over the faces that stared back at her, members of families from almost every place in Westeros had joined. She was amazed, gobsmacked as her indigo eyes darted over them all, expressions equal to her own over the man beside her. Rhae recognised some of the banners, House Penrose, House Velyaron, and House Blackwood; Houses from all over Westeros were here because of her invitation.

But there, in the centre sat the Golden Lioness, Cersei; surrounded by her brother, Jaime; Euron Greyjoy, and her hand Qyburn, a handful of men dotted behind them for her protection. A silver circlet was sat upon her short golden tresses, a smokey grey dress covering her body. To her right, was her brother Jon, joined by a tall lady, and Davos as he stood beside him. Rhae glanced to the other side, finding Aegon and Varys beside Tyrion, Jorah, Missandei and Torgo; Harry, Malthar, Sebastion, Qotho and Shaqafi standing just beside them.

Next to her part she had Tywin, his helmet back to covering his face as he stood before a couple of the Westerland lords, Willas beside him with some of the Reach's Lords. Rhaenar swallowed deeply as she came to stand in front of them all, looking at the new faces from the Crownlands, Stormlands, Iron Islands, and Riverlands. Ser Barristan Selmy stood with the Lords from the Stormlands, his black and red armour glinting beneath the cold sun as he nodded at her.

Rhae bowed her head back, giving time for Oberyn to take his seat. "We've been here for some time." Cersei uttered to her, her clipped tone carrying across the pit.

"Forgive me, Your Grace." She said back, keeping her manners to her as she chanced a glance to Jon who softly smiled to her. Rhaenar made her way across, every bit of Rhaegar inside of her as she pushed her shoulders back, the braid dancing in the wind as her red dragonscale cloak flapped at her ankles.

The Targaryen party sat opposite the Lannister forces, eyes shifting as they all weighed up one another. They both promised animosity, and Rhaenar was willing to keep it on her part if Cersei was.

Tyrion looked to her, asking if he should move forward as she gave a single nod of her head. He sighed, pushing back his shoulders as Rhaenar sat down, watching him go. She was nervous, anything could go wrong at any time and now she was sending her Hand to deal with them all. "We are all facing a unique-"

"Theon." A cocky voice cut across, Tyrion's words faltering as all eyes shifted to the man beside Cersei. "I have your sister. If you don't submit to me here and now, I'll kill her." Rhaenar's eyes flickered over to Theon, a frown upon her brow.