lx.

Rhaenar would never admit it, but at times she found council meetings a drain. Sitting in a room surrounded by people who want to advise her on matters to do with her city, it all got a little tiring. They could have served her the head of her enemies, and she didn't think she would blink at it. She'd been sitting too long listening, rather than doing.

Sometimes she would sit and think of a faraway land free from problems, and free from needing a ruler. A land with thick snow and cold winds with expanses of land as far as the eye could see; so opposite to where she was. Rhaenar could get lost there forever, never stopping in one place twice. "Sons of the Harpy, they want to put a collar back on my neck." Mossador firmly stated, bringing Rhaenar back to the room as she looked to him.

Mossador had been brought in on the advice of Missandei who thought having a citizen of Meereen sitting in on their council meetings affirmed what she was saying as Speaker of the People. Rhaenar would listen to her regardless, but she was more than welcoming of Mossador - who so far spoke on what he thought was right for the people. "On all of our necks. Please, Your Grace, you must kill him."

The Son of the Harpy that had been captured by Mero's men, a surprise by all when Mero had dragged him by the scruff of the neck to a dungeon some where below. Rhaenar shook her head. "I don't know, I don't believe. That's not our way." She said softly, looking at Mossador.

He sighed, Barristan's eyes turning to Rhaenar. "I think you would be right in exercising restraint, Your Grace." A trial, that's what the man deserved the same as the men who had killed all those children.

"And you agree why, Ser Barristan?" The man flustered for a moment as she smiled at him, eager to hear what he had to say.

"For one thing, he may have valuable information." Rhae nodded, that was a good point.

Mero cleared his throat, shaking his head. "The Son of the Harpy has no more valuable information to give us; it's a network that knows little about each other." It makes it trickier to figure out who controls it all. She knew she couldn't upset the previous Masters of the city, despite being stripped from their previous role, they still counted themselves as upper class civilians and demanded to be treated as such.

"How do you know that?" Barristan asked, bringing his hands together as he glanced around the table. Almost every one of her commanders sat there; Missandei beside Grey Worm, Mossador beside Harry, and Mero with Ser Barristan and Hizdahr; Meria, who still had yet to become Queensguard, stood behind her, gazing over with watchful eyes. They hadn't spoken much on Rhaenar's meeting with Oberyn, just that Meria apologised on his behalf for the behaviour; Rhaenar quickly dismissing it with a smile.