xc.

I tried with the gif, I'm sorry

Rhaenar was sat in the Painted Table room, her lips meeting her hand as her indigo eyes gazed over the table

Rhaenar was sat in the Painted Table room, her lips meeting her hand as her indigo eyes gazed over the table. The Unsullied would be arriving at Casterly Rock today, set to take the Lannister House stronghold. Missandei, Varys, Aegon, and Tyrion all stood around the table, waiting for Rhaenar to speak. "Our largest threat at the moment is Euron Greyjoy's fleet; we should find it and dispose of it." She said, eyeing the kraken pieces to the side.

"Your Grace, he's already destroyed a good portion of our fleet. To send our remaining ships after him..." Tyrion tried to reason, but Rhaenar shook her head.

What use was having dragons if she wasn't going to use them? "We're not using the remainder of our fleet for that; we have dragons for a reason." She spoke, looking between them all, their eyes flickering to each other. "We've done it before with the Masters in Meereen."

"Would you have to go yourself? Euron's ships could be anywhere or in more than one place. You'd be flying around the open seas alone for who knows how long." Rhae turned, looking at Aegon, the only other dragonrider in this place.

"I won't be alone if Aegon is with me; Leirion, Rhaenys, Viserion, and Rhaegal are more than skilled in doing this, and they'll be wearing armour." She argued.

Missandei looked at her friend, kindness in the dark brown hues. "They can still do something to you. It only takes one arrow." But Rhaenar had armour, as did Aegon.

"It's too great a risk. You're too important." She slumped, but nodded; Aegon jerking his lip as he glanced over to her. He knew she wanted to do the right thing; and Euron was an enemy that should easily be disposed of if it made their lives easier.

"And Casterly Rock? What's happening there?" Aegon asked for her, placing a comforting hand on her arm as her eyes fell back to the table. Perhaps she wasn't smart enough for this, Rhae thought.

Tyrion cleared his throat. "The Unsullied will be there soon."

"And what will they face?" He prompted.

"A difficult situation. They know we're coming. Cersei believes my sole purpose in life is to destroy House Lannister. She will be ready. No one has ever taken the Rock." They were hardly taking the Rock, they were simply trying to get Tywin Lannister back in charge of it. "The Lannister Army is still the army my father built. Well-trained and well-provisioned. 10,000 men at least. They will see us coming. They will be ready." Tyrion explained. "The gates of Casterly Rock are impregnable. The fight up the walls will be hard. We will be at a disadvantage. Many men will die. Just as my father said they would."

Rhaenar turned to him. "If many men will die, why is that their battle plan? I told you I wanted as little bloodshed as possible." The Unsullied were important to her, they were like family.