xcviii.

Rhaenar's nerves be my nerves, and boi, my heart is beating in my chest. 

Rhaenar sat with Shaqafi and Missandei, a large platter of cheese and wine in front of them as they giggled; house pieces sprawled amongst the glasses

Rhaenar sat with Shaqafi and Missandei, a large platter of cheese and wine in front of them as they giggled; house pieces sprawled amongst the glasses. They were wrapped within their nightgowns, hair left to be free as the cold night stormed behind them. "I'm telling you, men are hard work. There's no point having one, when you can be happy with girls around you." Shaqafi advised as she reached over lazily, clasping her glass with one hand as her legs kicked over the edge of the seat.

Rhae giggled, sipping at her own red wine; Missandei looked to her. "That can't be true, surely. Torgo isn't hard work."

"Not all men, Torgo is a rarity." Rhaenar assured her, as Shaqafi giggled, drinking deeper from her glass. They'd already been through one bottle, talking about everything from which of the men that lurked the castle was prettiest to the cold winds that brisked the island. Missandei seemed satisfied with Rhaenar's answer, her head falling back against the chair top. "He should be home soon, once Tywin settles Casterly Rock, and the Lannister forces are ready to defend the west."

Missandei's dark eyes glanced over, a smile on her face. "I hope so." Rhae hoped so too. She reached over, clasping Missandei's hand within her own before squeezing. 

"How far have you gotten with him?" Shaqafi asked her, glancing over with her heavily lined eyes, smiling at the meeker woman. A deep blush flushed Missandei's skin, a red hue filling the apple of her cheeks as she looked away, taking a sip from her glance. "You've gone all the way? I thought the man a eunuch.

Rhaenar grinned as she looked between her two friends. "Leave them be, Shaqaf, she doesn't have to tell us." Though, Rhaenar already knew exactly how far the pair had gone. 

The woman smiled at her. "I only want to know for research purposes; if all Unsullied can, or if Torgo is a... rarity." Shaqafi teased, grinning widely. Rhae rolled her eyes with a smile, and Missandei took a further drink of wine. 

"Torgo is not the only one." The one line was enough to blow the other two from the chair as they sat giggling, their laughing echoing through the Painted Table room as the irony filled them all. Her Unsullied were making moves on women? Flabbergasted, she was completely flabbergasted. The door beside them squeaked open, Tyrion bustling in before stopping, surprise crossing his features.