Ending B. iv.

Mero will forever have my heart. 

Vis' eyes found Oberyn's through the mirror as she glanced to him, a wide smile upon his lips as he was perched on the edge of the bed, gazing at her

Vis' eyes found Oberyn's through the mirror as she glanced to him, a wide smile upon his lips as he was perched on the edge of the bed, gazing at her. His chest was bare, his muscles left free in the candle light as a mischievous look took over Visenya, bringing a dazzling grin to her lips. He was beautiful, a man of pure lithe muscle and skill that took her breath away as he shot her a look.

Oberyn rose from his place, stalking over as he stood behind her, brushing away the strands of pale white; the flesh bared to him as his fingers ran the length of skin. Goosebumps rose where his touch trailed, Visenya's breath hitching as the tingles shivered her spine, her eyes closing. She didn't know what he was doing, but whatever it was, she didn't want him to stop. "How did the meeting go?" He questioned, sinking down to a squat, his hand never leaving her.

"Fine." Visenya muttered back. "The Reach is prosperous despite the weather due to the elephants Harry had brought with him, the food supply in the capital should rise to the levels it was before, and Cersei's trial will begin soon." The hand hesitated, her eyes flickered open before it continued.

"Do you think you can handle the trial?" Oberyn muttered, concern taking hold of the deep tones of his eyes as he pulled back his hand, choosing to rest it upon her hip. "There are still houses who support her, it might be a risk with everything taking place soon. And I don't want you hurt."

She hesitated. "There'll be men there. So many people will be surrounding us, I don't believe anything could happen. It would be foolish." Vis tried to soothe, turning her face to his as she rested her nose to his cheek. "Besides, I'll have a King there to protect me." It brought a smile to his lips again, her hand reaching out to touch at the other cheek, before pressing a kiss to the skin. "We should get ready."

He huffed. "You don't want to forgo it? We could stay here..." The open tone of his voice left possibilities, ones they both agreed could wait.

"We can't forgo. This is our betrothal, an important event, and your daughters will be there, they'll be excited to see you." Oberyn grumbled, laughter still in his eyes as he took her by the waist, hauling her from the seat and sitting her on the bed; trapping her down with his heavy body. "Oberyn!" She cried out, feeling waves of what had happened this morning wash over her.

"You can't argue, if you can't get up." He tried to reason but Visenya shook her head, clutching at his shoulders. It would be a dangerous tactic, but one she was willing to use as slowly she rose her leg, refusing to put up a fight as it hooked around his waist. Oberynstilled, a brow raising but she only continued, reaching forward to grasp his face, making their lips meet.