Ending B. iii.

It's not letting me reply to the comments, I'm so sorry! I'll try when I can!

iii.

Visenya's hands found Oberyn's back as she spotted him standing on the balcony, gazing over the wide expanse that was King's Landing; his breathing soft, and his face contemplative

Visenya's hands found Oberyn's back as she spotted him standing on the balcony, gazing over the wide expanse that was King's Landing; his breathing soft, and his face contemplative. They were slow to wind along the bronze skin, drawing across the orange soaked scented skin and around to the front where she placed her cheek to the flesh of the blade. "What are you thinking about?" She questioned softly, her head not reaching his shoulder to peek at where his gaze was focused most.

"Nothing," He whispered, urging her around as his hand locked around hers, tugging her before him where he could gaze upon her face. It was the quiet of the morning, where only the merchants would be readying stores in the streets, and where men were slow to walk from a lovers embrace to their posts along the wall. The damage was almost invisible, but the weight of those who had died felt across the city.

Visenya let it settle as she reached forward, cupping at his cheek, his head nuzzling into the palm. "How did you sleep?" She asked, a softness to her tone.

He shook his head. "The same dream, just different people. I watched my girls, and I could do nothing to save them." He had confided in her, told her how he witnessed the wights swamp the girls as they struggled to protect Alleras who was desperate to save Harry; he just couldn't get there in time. "I worry for the little ones."

Vis sighed gently, bringing him into her arms as she wrapped him tight into her grip. "They'll be here with us, they'll grow alongside the other children, and there will be men crawling this place." She promised, feeling Oberyn tighten around her. "The Dead won't march south again." A nod was felt against her, but the weight hadn't left him. "What? Tell me, my love."

"And what if an army marches on us? Sacks the city like they did with my sister." He feared the capital.

Vis was careful to turn him, pointing out to the pits she had visited often. Even from here, she could see the three figures of the dragons. Leirion in the air as he circled above them, Rhaegal and Rhaenys still fast asleep below. "Three dragons continue to stand between us and them, they are no threat - not while we hold favour." He didn't relax completely, but his shoulders did fall slightly; Vis taking his hand as she wrapped it around her once again. "Tell me about them, about your girls."