A/N and bloopers.

I hope you don't mind but I've decided to take the ending chapters to another book because I want to expand them further, and I don't wish to rush them. So, I've posted it under the name Winter's Roses, as the sequel and will follow the children of Vis, and fleshing the period from coronation to children taking over. 

If you decide you don't wish to read it, that's completely okay, but I just really want to take my time developing it like I have this, and will follow the same two endings. So, if you've enjoyed this, maybe check it out but don't feel forced to. :)

Thank you all for spending your time reading this book, and for all your lovely comments, votes, and reads. I didn't expect it to be as huge as it was, and before I picked it up this year, I genuinely was willing to stop writing and leave it unfinished. But now I've done it! 

I hope it got you through some tough months like it did to me, and if you ever come back and read it please drop a comment so I can say Hi. Also, have some bloopers. 

"My name is Visenya Targaryen, and I am not afraid of Death."

--

"I was banished from my home, forced to flee from men that wanted to kill me. This is my fight Jon, this is me reclaiming my home just like you did."

"I'm an imposter up here, it doesn't matter to them that I have Lyanna's blood coursing through my veins the same as you - they only ever see Rhaegar."

"Do you forget that I too am a Stark. Perhaps I hadn't grown to be hard in the snow, but the same loyalty pounds through me. I could have abandoned you after my dragon died, I could have left you to fight the Night King, but I didn't, why? Because I made a pledge to you, and I wasn't going to break it. It is why I came back to save Olenna, why I check upon my men, and create new ties with them all because I understand the importance of the men around me."

"When the execution sentence is given, only I swing the sword. I don't ask it of others when I've passed a sentence. Where do you think that came from? We all knew how the Mad King enjoyed burning men with wildfire; he would never have swung a sword."

--

"And what's to happen with the smallfolk? We can't leave them outside the walls of Winterfell to fall subject to the Night King." There was silence. They hadn't even thought of them. "Issue an emergency decree now to get them to travel south, I'll speak with one of the Lords, see if he can offer them a place in their halls for now."

--

First draft of Jorah's death .

It was as the last shatter turned the world silent, they heard the sobs. The gut wrenching, skin tingling sobs as Rhae gripped onto Jorah, of men who laid down her life around her. She'd lost them, the ones who had known her from the beginning, who stood by her side. They died to protect her.