I

Move!

Keep running.

They're fast. Your faster.

GO!

Feet ran against dirt light as if they were flying right over the ground and thinned out grass of a forest, not noticing the stinging pain in their feet when they stepped on a branch and piercing their skin. It didn't matter.

Move!

Faster!

KEEP MOVING

KEEP RUNNING

KEEP GOING!

RUN

until there was no more forest ground was left and gravity pulled them down before a gasp could even escape their lips. Hand reaching up watching the large moon above slowly get father and the destination that gravity pulled them too was getting closer.

GO

A girl gasped bolting from her bed as the springs squeaked a little. She stared across the dark purple outlines of large flowers over white comforter with sweat soaked purple pillows behind her.

She caught her breath and closed her eyes inhaling deeply and let out another breath shaking her head.

Crystal blue eyes looked over at the window as the girl wiped her dyed dark brown hair from her face as she got out of bed and walked to her dresser with a large mirror on the top, she looked closely and notice platinum white hair was peaking from her roots and let out a small sigh. 

She slipped off her fuzzy pink shorts and hoodie and grabbed a white dress from her closet. She smiled at the dress as it fit her slim figure perfectly as it ended at her knees and had no straps, she grabbed a gold belt to fit around her waist and did a small twirl smiling at the dress and how it followed. Her dark tan skin looked elegant against the white dress as she had some beaded ankle bracelets

She heard a knock at the door and gave an okay.

"Allura you awake yet?" A Latino boy peaked in as his ocean eyes were full of curiosity and noticed her staring at the dress.

"Yes I'm awake lance," Allura blushed embarrassed in the mirror as he opened the door all the way.

"You know you can't leave the house like that," the teenager pursed his lips.

"We need more dye," Allura changed the subject. Lance looked at her sadly but nodded forcing a kind smile.

"Yea Lotor said so too, we can run to the store," he smiled at her.

"I really love this dress," Allura giggled twirling the the dress but bumped into lance but he smiled at her and took his hand to place on her waist and their left hands clasped together.

"Im sorry you can't wear it," lance twirled her and she giggled.

"It's okay, I get to wear it around the house at least," Allura beamed at him as lance laugh.

He left the room as Allura sat on her bed and crossed her ankles over the other. She hated the way they lived, the oldest, her, their youngest, lance, and another in the middle, Lotor. They weren't related but they were family, they had a past and were a team. Only had each other.

She bit her lip gently raising her hand to reach over her shoulder and brushed something soft.

She wished she could have the normality to be able to wear something as simple as a sun dress.

But the two large wings that represent a White Tale Kite as they were 12ft wing span of gorgeous white that faded to a silver and ended at the tips at a dark grey as the shoulders on the outside were dark grey and faded to the silver.

A burden forever as long as she and her family were free, a must hide from the world before they're taken from it. It was a small price to pay for freedom.

Before they must run again.