Chapter 31 - Ariel's Concert

The weekend is here. And it's the day of Rainbow Unicorn's concert. Ariel puts on a sparkling dress and high heeled boots. She even braids her hair and wears glittery makeup. There's a knock on her door. "Come in!" She said. Paul enters the room and stops in his tracks when he sees how Ariel is all dressed up. He stares wide eyed with his jaw dropped open.

Ariel's dress:

Ariel's boots:

Ariel's boots:

Ariel's makeup:

Ariel's makeup:

Ariel's hairstyle:

Ariel's hairstyle:

"Uh... hi, honey." Ariel said. Paul was too speechless to speak. Ariel waves her hand in front of his face. He doesn't move. Nor does he blink. Ariel snaps her fingers in his face. Still no movement. "Earth to Paul! Snap out of it!" Shouted Ariel. She claps her hands in Paul's face and he snaps out of his trance. "Sorry, love. I was just hypnotized by how beautiful you look." He said. "Thanks. It's my outfit for the concert. The other girls are probably dressing up too." Said Ariel.

Hours later, Ariel was on her way to meet up with her friends. She gives Paul a quick hug and kiss goodbye before meeting at Anna's house. She sees her friends waving at her and she approaches them. "Are you ready to rock, Ari?" Kayla asked excitedly. "Oh yeah!" Said Ariel. She high fives her friends, they hop into Anna's car, and go to the same place they had the talent show and their previous shows. The concert lasts for two hours. Once it ends, Ariel finds Paul talking to the other Beatles.

"Hello, boys." She said. Paul wraps her up into a hug. "Darling, you were magnificent!" He said. The other girls approach. John wraps his arm around Anna, George wraps his around Kayla, and Ringo wraps his around Natalie. "Great show, ladies! I'm proud of you!" Said Ariel. Her friends smile and give a thumbs up. "Who wrote the songs you girls did?" Asked John. "That would be me." Ariel said. George pats Ariel on her back. "They sounded great." He said. "And the outfits are amazing!" Said Ringo.

The Beatles and the girls talk for a few more minutes before going home. Ariel and Paul arrive back at Ariel's house and she changes out of her outfit putting on her pajamas. She spent the rest of the evening chilling on the couch. Paul walks over to her. "Mind if I join you?" He asked. "I don't mind at all." Said Ariel. She pats the spot next to her and Paul sits down. "You and your friends did an amazing job earlier today. I cried when you sang the romantic song you wrote for me recently." He said. "Thank you." Ariel said. She leans onto Paul's shoulder.

"Ariel?" Paul says. "Yes, Paul?" Ariel answers. "Would you like to hear a new song John and I worked on not too long ago?" Asked Paul. "Sure." Said Ariel. Ariel stands up and grabs her guitar from her room. She comes back down to Paul after that. "Would you like to borrow my guitar?" She asked. Paul nods as Ariel hands him her guitar. "Now this is a song that'll remind you of how I'll send you all my love while I'm gone." He said. Ariel sits down next to Paul as he sings his song.

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you

I'll pretend that I'm kissing
The lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you

All my loving I will send to you
All my loving, darling I'll be true

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you

All my loving I will send to you
All my loving, darling I'll be true
All my loving, all my loving ooh
All my loving I will send to you

Ariel claps after Paul finishes singing. Her eyes are filled with tears. "Oh Paul! I love it!" She said. Paul gives Ariel back her guitar and she puts it back in her room. When she goes back to Paul, she immediately wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much for that beautiful song!" She said. "Anytime, love. I meant every word." Said Paul. Ariel pulls away from the hug but keeps her arms around him. She gives him a kiss on his lips. After they locked lips for ten seconds, Ariel yawns. "Tired?" Paul asked. Ariel nods and the two head off to bed.

A tear falls down from Ariel's eye. But this time, she's not crying tears of joy, she's crying tears of pain. Paul turns her face towards him. "Oh, I hate seeing you so sad." He said. "I'm trying to be strong. But I'll miss you once you leave." Said Ariel. Paul pulls her into a comforting hug. "I know how you feel. But I won't go a whole day without thinking of you. I promise." Said Paul. "Neither will I." Ariel said as her voice cracks. Paul kisses her on her forehead and caresses her face. "Do you still have the locket I gave you?" He asked. "Of course I do. I've been wearing it since then." Ariel said. She shows Paul the locket that's still around her neck.

"Good. Promise me you'll never take it off." He said. Ariel draws an X on her heart with her finger. "And the promise ring you gave me, I'll never take that off either." She said. "That's my girl." Said Paul. The two share a kiss. After they pull away, they climb into bed and wrap their arms around each other like they always do when they go to sleep. "Hey, I love you." Ariel said. Paul smiles at her. "I love you too." He said. And they both drift off to sleep.