Harry the submissive

Anonymous asked:

do you think you could do an extra to "this relationship of ours" where harry and mia, now that they're together, try out where harry is a sub for a night and mia try's a dom role? or do you think that just wouldn't work? up to you just wanted to suggest it because i loved that story so much!

**

The thought had been in Mia's mind for the longest time.

Ever since their first reconnection that involved both of them under the sheets, Mia had been wondering what his point of view was. When he took her in missionary position, her legs wrapped around his waist, trying her best to steady herself as she looked up at him, attempting to decipher what the hell was going through his mind. What did the role of dominance do to him?

There weren't explicit terms between them like "dominant" and "submissive", but that's how things naturally fell most of the times. With a spank on her bum or her bending over for him or her finding herself underneath him. Never was it him who was being dominated or feeling the submissiveness course through his veins.

She wondered if he thought about it too. Not about her being on top, but him being on the bottom. She wondered if he thought about her tying his hands together, or her running that beautiful black crop over his chest, tapping on the inside his thighs while he sat on his knees in front of her with her heel to correct his position. And when she thought about it, she could go for hours, imagining all the things she could do to him that he'd done to her, imagining his cute scrunched up face, and low moans of pleasure coaxed out of him.

Like this morning, when he sat down besides her at the dining table and reached for his coffee. Harry often persuaded her to stay with him for the night, but the night before, she'd managed to get a solid "yes" out of him in favor of him staying at her flat. Her place, in contrast to his, was obviously not as lavish and spacious. In fact, it was just enough are for the two of them. Whenever he spent the night at hers, she treated him like a guest.

This included making his coffee in the morning. After the first two sips, Harry placed his mug back on the table and groaned appreciatively, sending her a crooked smile. "I swear you make the best coffee," he mumbled, looking at her with his adorable sleepy eyes. Although he looked really good in the morning, her thoughts wandered over to that groan he'd let out, his shoulders unwinding, his eyes looking at her fondly, his head falling to the side almost...submissively. She pressed her thighs together tightly.

"I use the same brand that you do," she reminded him, reaching over, placing her hand over his unusually warm one due to the coffee.

He blinked slowly, the fondness in his eyes practically doubling. "It's nicer when you make it."

"Yeah? It's better, huh?"

He nodded, reaching for his coffee again.

She continued before she could lose the confidence, "So, what else is better when I do it?"

He looked at her from around the rim of his mug, licking his lips as he brought the dish away from his mouth. "What do you mean?"

"I mean," she said carelessly, shrugging a shoulder, "what else is better when I do it or make it versus when someone else does it?"

He quirked a brow at her, the smile on his lips transforming into a slight smirk. "You're being awfully flirty today. You want something, don't you?"

Her cheeks burned slightly at that comment. "No. I'm just trying to get you going."

"Because you want something out of me."

"No!"

He chuckled, tapping his fingers against the mug. "Alright, well. Let's see." He tilted his head back and stared at the ceiling, searching through his brain for an appropriate answer. "I like how you make me the best coffee in the world, as opposed to, let's say...my assistant."