mia touches herself and harry's not happy with it

Part One:

Anonymous said:

omg.... you gave me an idea.... mia touched herself without his permission and when they see eachother again she feels really guilty

***

they're just having a nice dinner at a cute place, and her knee is bouncing under the table, a frown on her face. she's just thinking about why the hell can't she keep it together. harry seems oblivious to her stress out twitches, until he finally glances up at her and says, "is there something you want to tell me?"

"i touched myself. without your permission. and i wasn't going to tell you, but i just feel so guilty for some reason and it's probably because you've always threatened to punish me for it, but you sent the pictures of your dick like two days ago before you got on the plane and i was feeling kinda down and it just made me kinda jittery and i had to do it. i couldn't help it. and while we're on this topic, i've done it twice last week too." fuck, she's rambling. he's just listening intently, his face giving little to no indication of how he's feeling. "and i feel bad, i really do. so maybe if you're punishing me later...can you be nice about it?"

harry places his fork down and wipes his mouth with his napkin, glancing around at the people in the restaurant, making sure nobody has heard their conversation.

"okay," is all he says.

mia wants the floor to open up and swallow her whole. "okay? you'll go easy on me?"

"oh of course not. when have i ever decided to go easy on you? i don't have many rules, amelia, and you broke one of the only ones. i was just acknowledging that i heard you."

damn it.

"anyway," he continues nonchalantly, reaching for his fork again, a small smirk on his face. "i'll deal with you when we get back to the hotel."

"am i in trouble?" she says quietly.

"yes."

"um, big trouble?"

he nods. "really big trouble."

and then he drops the topic. that's the most interesting part of harry: he can make you feel excited, but apprehensive at the same time, and it makes mia even more jittery, looking forward to what's in store for her.

***

Part Two:

She hates when she's with Harry and it feels like she's walking on eggshells. Not because she's anxious or afraid, but because of how draining and exciting her emotions can be. If her foot pierces that eggshell, he'll either get angry -- which isn't really a bad thing because it's never directed at her -- or he'll carry on with his silent punishment for the rest of the night. The latter is the absolute worst because she's happened to also be graced with a dominant who's facial expressions seriously lack any flavor. She thinks about it often. His happy face is a vague smile. His concentrated face consists of his forehead lines appearing. And when she talks about her classes, he gets this sort of glassy, zoned out look in his eyes that she can't figure out. All in all, he's not a very expressive person. Usually, it can be a bit annoying, but right now, she enjoys the mystique, unsure about what he's actually thinking about. It's a love hate relationship.

They arrive back at his hotel and she takes a shower. The hot water relaxes her muscles nicely. Because it's winter, her skin has been dry, so she takes extra care rubbing lotion over her body before leaving the bathroom to see him.

He's sitting on the bed in his usual suit, glancing at her from his phone. "Done?"

"Yeah. You wanna go in?"