The Big Fight

Anonymous asked:

would harry and mia ever like have a big ass fight i wouldnt want my babies sad but realistically ?

**

They try their best to avoid the small arguments that they know will lead them to nowhere. The insignificant ones like how Harry never tucks his shoes into the side of the bed when he comes by her apartment late which often causes her to trip when she's getting out of bed. Or something like how Mia almost never leaves the window in his bathroom open after taking a shower, and due to her shameless hot showers, the fog against the mirror lasts for over twenty minutes. Harry knows it's not a big deal, but after wiping down the mirrors for the tenth time, it's gotten on his nerves.

However, aside from the nitpicky things, there's not much that forces them to sleep angry or have a full fight. For a couple weeks at least.

The biggest fight they have is after they've rekindled their romance (maybe a month or two in) and it's over something really stupid that blows out of proportion.

The thing is: Harry wants their relationship to be smooth sailing. Or he wants it like that at least for the first few weeks because he's just gotten Mia back and he wants to prove how much he's worthy of her, yet he can't help the feeling he's been swallowing to rise back up. The issue just started off as a nagging thought, but now it's blossomed into something that's left him thinking about it every day. There's only so much he can push to the back of his brain.

He understands the terms of their relationship as different as to how they were about seven months ago before they called it quits.

Or when Mia left him.

Thing is: now they're exclusive. Mia and Harry are a thing. They're boyfriend and girlfriend, or whatever, so why doesn't it feel like it?

It's a weird transition, Harry has to admit and he wasn't exactly ready for it. Going from having a submissive who worried about you all the time to reconnecting with someone who'd been a stranger to you for months, and finally to a girl you can kiss and hold whenever you'd like. It was hard getting used to the fact that this was how relationships worked. Healthy ones, at least. They didn't revolve around him and they needed effort. They needed soul and talking and constant check ups. It's safe to say that Harry wasn't ready for that at all.

One more thing Harry has to confess to: he thought their new relationship would be more or less what they once had with a change of label. Turns out, shit was completely different and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. Originally, he figured it was enough to hold Mia at night and make her coffee every morning, but it's such a weird change from what they previously had.

He hadn't given much thought about the new page of their relationship. Having Mia in his life seemed like a great start, but for some reason, she didn't haven't that in mind.

Before, they had structure as dominant and submissives do. They had rules and regulations and boundaries. Mia made coffee every morning while Harry made a smoothie for himself. Mia kissed him only when he kissed her first. Mia set up the table while Harry made the breakfast. Mia asked for permission to do half the things she did at her free will now, like wearing his shirts, using his towel after a shower, occasionally walking around with his slippers on. She ate when he did. She talked to his friends with his knowledge.

She had followed his footsteps every day for the entire year and a half, yet now he was the one behind her. He was the one molding his schedule so it fit around hers. He was the one waiting for her to come by his flat at night for a cuddle before she left again in the morning, sometimes without a blowie in the shower. He was the one waiting for the text back. He was a follower now. It was such a sharp change, Harry nearly got whiplash trying to figure out what was wrong with them.