harry taking a phone call while they're... you know

it was a whole thing on tumblr. there was a text post about a guy fucking his girl while giving an interview over the phone for a job and someone said that would totally be harry and mia so.... here it is:

There are certain moments, certain appropriate times to take work calls. If you're out with some friends, just excuse yourself and take the call briefly. If you're with family, ditto. If you're on a date, well, why is your phone on in the first place? But when you're balls deep in your girlfriend, well, maybe you should just let it go to voicemail. And out of all the things Harry could have done, Mia's arms pinned down against the mattress, he does the worst.

He makes eye contact with her when the first ring reaches their ears, her mouth ajar and grey eyes beautifully staring back up at him, unsure what to do. Her expressions plea with him to not do anything stupid, but she knows from the small dimple that shows up after a few rings that there is something brewing in his head. He pushes her wrists into one hand, his free hand dragging down her face gently before reaching over to grab his phone.

"Harry--"

"Hello," he says into the phone, eyes sparkling down at her. "It's Harry."

Mia stares up at him incredulously, her eyebrows knitting together. There's a pink flush over her body, her hot body that's burning with desire. She tries to push herself up to grab his phone and tuck it away or even just latch onto his chest so she can convince him to put the phone down, but his grip on her wrist tightens, his eyes hardening.

"Stay," he mouths to her, pressing down on her arms roughly. One of her hand opens up and grabs onto his fingers, her eyes rolling back as he slowly pushes himself into her, her breath hitched in her throat.

He straightens his back a bit, the afternoon light shining on his firm abs and biceps, and when he's sure she'll keep her arms off of him, he releases her wrists and adjusts his position. He wraps an arm around her thigh and brings her closer with a quick tug, her body sliding against the mattress. She grabs onto the dark sheets to stop herself from grabbing onto him.

Harry talks smoothly into the phone as she stares at him with disbelief still. She's definitely going to give him an earful when they're done (if they ever get done), but for now, she lets him feed her slow, deep thrusts, because it's not like he's stopped. He's just...multitasking.

She's so wet he slips out of her once. He glances down and grabs himself, aligning him back up with her and pushing in. Her fingers around the sheets whiten with intensity, her head thrown back. He easily reaches the most wonderful, needy parts inside of her, his own fingers digging into her fleshy thigh. His jaw is tight and a look of determination in his eyes, brow furrowed, however, amongst this is still his usual cockiness, the hint of arrogance coming through as he talks to his coworker, guiding him through a meeting. Or that's what it sounds like at least. Mia's stopped paying attention.

He slips out once more and she lets out a whine, Harry's eyes flying down to where they should be connected. He releases her thigh, pushes himself back in and then wraps his hand around her face, tapping it a bit until her eyes reopen, glancing at him. "Hold me in," he mouths, sliding his hand down to her throat. "Tightly."

She whimpers again and nods, squeezing him firmly, refusing to let him slip again. She's positive that if he could talk to her, he'd tell her, "Good girl."

He's said it in her ear so many times, it rings through her head without him having to say it in the moment. He feels so good inside of her, making her jolt every time he picks up his pace a bit.

"Harry," she whispers, touching the hand around her throat, drumming her fingers along his veins. "Fuck!"

He thinks it's amusing when he grinds his teeth down and pushes into her with a speed that she didn't sign up for when he'd thrown her onto the bed earlier that hour. She'd expected some gentle lovemaking and soft whispers of his love against her mouth, but somehow this is even better.

Mia's back arches and she throws an arm over her face as her eyes squeeze shut. She bites into her wrist to stop the noises from tumbling out, but being quiet has never been Mia's thing, so a few breathy moans leave her mouth before she can stop them.

Harry doesn't seem to mind them, only talking a bit louder to mask the sound of their skin slapping and his girlfriend's moans of pleasure. She's listening to him though, having kept him inside without letting his drop once more, so he smiles, running his thumb over her cheek delicately as if this scene is romantic or something.

He wraps his fingers around her wrist and pulls her arm away from her face, letting it fall back onto the mattress, driving himself into her harshly. She chokes on a moan, her face scrunched up with absolute contentment.

"Harry, please!" she whispers, her eyes flying open, pushing herself up onto her elbows. There's a satisfied smirk on his mouth, and she thinks she's dreaming when he says into the phone, "Alright, well, seems like you've got it down so I'll see you tomorrow." He waits a moment before hanging up, tossing the phone beside her face.

"I'm gonna...kill you," she says breathily, too focused on the pleasure. His hand lays on the back on her neck, keeping her firmly in the position, bringing his lips down to hers.

"You're not going to do anything," he smiles delightfully, gently kissing her cheek. He releases her neck and lets her head fall back, her hair against the pillow making her look divine. "Except maybe pay for letting me slip out twice."