4/20

Anonymous asked:

Omg how do Mia and Harry celebrate 420 when he was still her dom did they get high and he was all giggly and she was like whoa I love him? Now do they both sit at Easter dinner at Anne's trying to pretend they aren't high but giggle every time their feet touch under the table???

**

so let's say mia has more of the experience with it. harry's had his fair share of edibles during his college years, but when his dad cracked down on him around his final year, he'd been molded into the perfect son his father had always wanted (unwillingly), always under the eye of his father and the company. so harry'd learned to be pretty conservative over the matter of cannabis and he'd never been too into the whole ordeal anyways, so leaving it behind wasn't that big of a deal when he started working for his dad. anytime he thought about seeking out some, he'd find himself constricted by his schedule and the need to concentrate on his work or his dad would have his ass.

mia enjoyed her freedom thoroughly and she knew if she'd told she'd have an occasional smoke or candy, there'd be a reaction that could lead them down a dark path. it never really came up in conversation either, so she didn't take it upon herself to start one where the fickle man would either bend her over his knee or be disappointed in her or whatever he did when he wasn't in a mood. there were times she'd let him down and chose to eat a gummy instead of studying when she told him she'd be doing the latter, and that's one thing she never felt guilty about.

there'd just been one time when harry had spent the weekend at her dorm and he'd found her little stash of hard candy when she'd gone to the bathroom to change into something a little more sexy. there were only three of them, shiny and staring up at him invitingly, which made him ease up a bit, but his curiosity got the best of him. when she found out that he'd discovered her secret, her mouth fell open and ready to explain, but harry had stared at her incredulously and held up the bag and said, "you think i'd be upset at this?"

"sort of," she'd replied with a pout, sitting besides him on the bed. uneasily, she covered her legs with her pink robe to conceal the lingerie she wore underneath. "don't know what you think of it and all."

"why would i be opposed to this?

"you're opposed to a lot of things that i'm not opposed to."

he scoffed, offended. "like what?"

"uh, like going out after 10pm, sir."

"i mean that for your safety!"

"right, but you're telling me i can't cross the street to get a pack of skittles by myself?" there was a smirk growing on her face because she thought she may have just won the argument.

"that's not the point of the rule, amelia."

"okay, okay." mia giggles, holding up her hands in defense. "anyways, if you're not upset about this..." she reached over his lap to grab the little bag from his hand, "i'll just take that back..."

except harry raised his hand above his head and it was too far for mia to reach. she huffed with annoyance and climbed onto his lap to grasp it in her hand, but he only held it higher. once she was finally situated in his lap, he brought his arm behind his back and hummed. "who says you can have it back?"

"me. i say so," she said back strictly, trying to get it from behind him. "give it to me!"

"where have your manners gone?" he asked mockingly with a click of his tongue. "ask me nicely."

"ask you for my bag of Friday nights back? hell no. give them here."

"c'mon. be a little nicer to your dominant."