mia buying rubbers

Anonymous asked:

OH. MY. GOD. i just finished reading all your extras from the relationship of ours and that blurb about harry buying her tampons is EVERYTHING TO ME! so im here humbly asking you to write one about mia buying condoms for him!! i think if that happened during their dom sub relationship she'd be so embarrassed but after they started dating i have a feeling she'd try and be more confident in that aspect??like it's okay for people to know they have sex?? idk if if this made sense jsksjsk THANK YOU🥰

___

just a little note: requests are closed. i've just got way too much to do, but i'm so happy that people are interested in my fics to request more. thank you!

this is when harry was mia's dominant.

**

Harry's arms tighten as she shifts from under his body. She's been moving around for well over 15 minutes now, and it's woken him up enough times to make him grow annoyed. He groans lowly into her neck, squeezing his eyes  until he nearly sees stars. "Where do you think you're goin'?" he mumbles sleepily, but it's against her neck so the words don't come out right.

Mia turns her head to look at him. She wrestles a hand from under his heavy bicep and poke his cheek. "You gotta shave, sir."

He bats her hand away after the second poke. "Quit it. And stay still."

"We've been asleep for like an hour!"

"I'm so tired."

"Well I'm not. And you know I love my long naps. I wanna go to the shop and get some chips."

"It's too cold." He shakes his head and holds her more firmly against his chest. "It's warm in here." Keep me warm.

"But I'm bored. You don't have to come with me."

"You're always bored. Stay here."

She turns her head to look at the snow outside, her mouth in a pout. She's enjoying the warmth, but she's a winter girl who has withstood blizzards and hailing in New York, so the one time that the snow and her time in London have matched up, she can't just stay still and watch the snow fall from his apartment with the saddest look on her face. Harry shifts a bit, only pressing himself closer, and she loves that he's being nice to her, making sure they both are warm, but it's snowing! And she's hungry! And she's so tired of laying down.

"Sir," she whispers to him after a few minutes pass and Harry's body jerks a bit. He must have been in the process of falling asleep so she instantly feels bad about it. "Oh shit, sorry."

"Wha' is it?" he slurs, chest rumbling.

"I wanna go to the store."

"For wha'?"

"Chips. And chocolate. Want anything?"

"Mm. No."

She tries to sit up, but he holds her down. "Can I go?"

"Mm. No."

"Please?"

"Why?"

"Want chips."

"Why?"

She sighs, staring at him for a long time, hoping he can feel her burning eyes on him. If he does, he doesn't show it. Instead of replying, she pushes him gently. Her arms strain, but she manages after a few grunts to successfully get him to his own side and she hurries out from under the covers before he can grab onto her again. He lets out a startled noise but she replaces her body with a pillow and he grumbles something at her, but buries his face in there anyway.

She's already dressed from when they went to lunch earlier in the day, so she shoves her feet into her boots and grabs her jacket. Harry's voice in the back of her head tells her to grab a beanie and she does, messily placing it onto her head.

Before she leaves, however, she hesitates and turns back to him. "Should I take an umbrella?"

Harry doesn't reply, shoulder rising and falling with every relaxed breath.

She huffs and leaves the room.

**

Mia looks through the aisle, a cheesy smile on her face as she reaches for the Galaxy bars, grabbing the salted caramel ones. Into the bucket they go along with chocolate covered pretzels and chips. She finds the salsa in a different aisle, and places that in her basket as well.

When she's almost at the self check out area, her phone begins to vibrate. Harry's calling her, probably to request something from the store.

"Yes?" she asks, stopping before she enters the line.

"Hey. Have you left already?"

"Nope, just about to pay. What do you need?"

"Condoms. I ran out last night, remember?"

"Oh," she muses quietly, glancing around. "Uh, okay." She whips her head around to find the right aisle, peering at the signs. "Where are they?"

"Towards the back. Do you know which ones I get?"

She gravitating towards the area, still looking around. "Nope."

He sighs, no doubt sitting up, pinching his nose in disappointment. "You've been my submissive for seven months."

"Just tell me which one it is."

"Trojan. They should be towards the end of the aisle. Have you got money? They're expensive. I'll pay you back."

"I have money." She wanders over to that part. There are so many different types, she nearly becomes dizzy just looking at them all. There a variety of colors, sizes, flavors! Why did they have to be flavored? She steps closer and asks, "There are like a hundred different types. Which one do you get?"

"It's a dark blue box. It's called Pleasure Pack."

She lets out a giggle. "All of these are called such funny things. I mean c'mon. Double ecstasy? That's so funny!"

"It baffles me how immature you can be."

"Ooo, Ultra Ribbed!"

"Amelia."

"For Her Pleasure. Haha!"

"I hope there are people around you."

Just as he says that, a man from behind her reaches over her shoulder and grabs the Ultra Ribbed one in a small box, giving her a glance before turning away. Suddenly, she's aware of the people in the aisle who are now looking away from her because she's made eye contact with them.

Her skin heats up, face prickling. How loud had she exclaimed "for her pleasure!"?

"They're all looking at me," she whispers into the phone.

Harry snickers. "Good, you weirdo."

"I feel weird reaching for it."

"Grab it and go. There's no shame in it." As she's extending her hand, he adds, "And get the Durex Performance ones too. The 24 pack."

"You want me to get two?"

"Yes."

"Um, okay." She peeks up at the people again and she swears one person has a smirk on his face. Why is she the only woman in this aisle?

She drops them both into the basket and quickly hurries out of there, but Harry's voice stops her in her steps. "Get some lube, yeah?"

"Sir..." Her cheeks blossom.

"You know which one. The same one you have. Go on."

"You're doing this on purpose."

"Amelia, get the lube."

"I don't like you. You could have gotten these yourself."

She marches her way back into the aisle and grabs the lube, dropping it into the basket.

"Yeah, yeah. Get home and I'll show you why you needed to get them."

His words go straight between her legs, eyes wide. She hurries to the check out center quicker. "Yes, sir."