the aftermath of the nudes

read the first part to get a refresher. it's titled "the one with the sexy picture:

anonymous asked:

Sure haha! I'm the one who asked can we pls pls have a part two for the nudes fic about mia and Harry Bc the first one was just too perfect to not have smut

***

Mia's bouncing on her feet, arms swinging next to her as she waits by Harry's gate for him to come. Harry's always so cute when he comes out of a flight because of his puffy sleepy eyes and messy bed hair. It makes her reminisce all the times she'd woken up with him next to her, her face cuddled into his bare shoulder. She's very excited to see him, as it's been a month, and he's promised her a lot of good things.

She sort of also hopes that he's forgotten about the nudes.

He comes out of the gate with his hand around his suitcase, and her heart jumps. It leaps into her throat, her entire body electrified when she makes eye contact with him, and she somehow forces herself to move when he begins making his way to her. As expected, his hair is messy, and his eyes sleepy, but he invites her into his arms when she's finally in front of him.

"Hi," she murmurs, holding him tight, "your flight was a little late coming in."

Harry yawns, and leans his head on hers. "It was, yeah. I'm really tired." She lets him go and nods understandingly.

"I'm sure you are. I already set my stuff down at the hotel so we don't have to stop at my building for it. Want me to take your suitcase?"

"No, Amelia, it's too heavy. You've got noodle arms." He leans down and presses a chaste kiss to her cheek. "Just wanna get to our room and lay down."

"Sure!" Her face feels hot from the kiss. "I'll call the car. Are you sure you don't want me to carry it?"

"Yeah, it's alright."

The car ride is quiet, mainly because as Mia's excitedly telling her dominant about her week, his head slumps against her shoulder and he falls asleep. She takes a few pictures and then lays her head on his, eyes closed. He's finally home.

***

At the hotel, Harry sleeps for an hour before finally waking up. Mia's asleep next to him, her face tucked into his neck, arm around him, very similar in how they usually sleep. He yawns and rubs his eyes, raising his head a bit to get her to wake up too, and when he's successful, he offers her a gentle smile.

"Hi sir," she murmurs, sitting up a bit. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good. That was a killer flight. My neck's all types of fucked up."

"Understandable." She covers her mouth as she yawns. "We should get something to eat. I'm really hungry."

"I'm gonna shower first actually. So fucking hot in here. It's fall, isn't it supposed to be a little cooler now?"

"It's New York. What do you expect?"

Harry gets up and yawns once more, throwing his legs off the side to hit the floor. "Just order whatever you want and put it on my card. I've got to talk to you about something anyway."

Mia stiffens at the last remark, unsure how to process that. He has to talk to her about something? Harry's never said that before! Is it a bad something? Is he going to call off their relationship? She hasn't done something wrong? She racks her brain. What has she done?

Harry takes a long shower, but that's normal. He's the type to spend a lot of time in there, coming out only when his fingers are pruney and when the entire place is fogged up. He complains about it when Mia does it, but she only brushes it off with a giggle.