braiding harry's hair

i've written a TON of mia and harry blurbs over the past two days on my tumblr so check out the tag #harryandmia on harryforvogue.tumblr.com so read them! they're too short for me to post here.

***

Anonymous said:

Not the same anon from before but Harry in domspace after a scene and Mia's feeling fine so she's trying to get him to calm down and let her play with his hair or something would be so cute🥺 she'd be all "doms need aftercare too I googled it sir" 🥺🥺🥺 (p.s I bet you already know who this is 🍒 hi lol)

***

mia's hand runs through harry's hair, gently scratching at his scalp. his face and chest are still flushed, eyes shut at the amazing feeling of her fingers. with her other hand, she pushes at his skin, getting rid of the wrinkles on this forehead and over his cheek to catch the sweat. he looks peaceful, and she smiles, leaning in to press a soft kiss to his nose.

"are you awake, sir?" she whispers, rubbing her nose against his cheek.

"i'm awake," he replies, slowly opening his eyes. he's so tired, barely able to keep his eyes open. this is what he gets for initiating a scene right after coming back from a long day at work. "barely, anyway."

"you should sleep. it's nearing eleven."

he uses whatever energy he has left to throw an arm over her. he lays on his tummy, bringing her closer to him. it's usually easy to move her, but he's so tired, he struggles a bit. she scooches closer to him to help him out. "i'm okay," he murmurs against the sheets. "you need anything? i bought strawberries on my way home for you. i've realized that having cookies for aftercare is great, but fruit gives you more energy." despite how tired he is, he's still tending to her, and it makes her heart pulse harder.

"i'm okay, sir. if i want strawberries, i'll go and get some from downstairs."

he hums and his eyes close again. they stay silent for a minute, mia's thumb running over his face again, relaxing him. she caresses his skin, enjoying being so close to him that she can see his pores and hard lines from working so hard. on the weekends when he has more time to go out, he doesn't have these lines, but it's friday and he's so done with the work from the entire week. she leans in and presses her lips to the bridge of his nose again, gently tugging on his hair.

his eyes reopen. "and no nutella on the strawberries," he tells her, trying his best to sound strict. "defeats the whole purpose of the strawberry."

she smiles. "okay."

"okay."

"are you doing alright, sir?"

"yes, why?"

"you were...really a dominant tonight. like, a super hard dominant. think i've got handprints on my thighs from whenever i'd try to close them."

he lifts his head a bit. "too hard?"

"no no," she assures him, pushing his head back down. "just seemed like you had a lot of frustration to let out."

"i did. are you hurting anywhere? i can go get the cream for your ankles."

she shakes her head. "i'm not hurt. i'm worried you've stressed yourself out too much. you're a good dominant, sir. i really like having you be my dominant."

"just wanna do a good job."

this time, she nods. "of course. you were really in your domspace so i want to make sure you're doing okay. you always help me and now it's my turn."

finally, she spots a dimple in his cheek as he replies, "don't need aftercare, amelia. i'm quite alright."

"actually, i read about it online that dominants also need to be cared for. i care about you so i'm going to help you out." he opens his mouth to protest but she quickly interjects, "i'm not taking no for an answer. sir, you need it. you're at your limit."

she doesn't want to hear him argue so she slowly sits up and removes herself from her bed. she grabs harry's white dress shirt and places it on her body, wrapping it around herself as she goes to his bathroom and gets a hair brush. she finds a few elastics in his cabinet and brings them with her. he's watching her curiously, raising his head to peer at the items in her hand. the smile on his face returns when she climbs back into bed, sitting against the headboard.

she pats her thighs and invites him to rest his head on her. he's too strong to be maneuvered onto her lap, so she's happy when he does as he's indicated. she takes the brush and gently sections off his hair, beginning to slowly brush it. he's facing away from her, snickering at her socks with bananas on them.

"do you always have sex with me with your socks on?"

she wiggles her toes. "yes and what about it?"

"nothing."

harry's eyes flutter shut, sighing softly once against her bare skin. she continues to detangle his hair, making sure not to be rough with him. he even lifts his head up to get all the hair from under his cheek and she works on all the knots. truth is, there aren't many knots. harry takes care of his hair very well. it even smells wonderful, like berries.

"work really does a number on you," she finally speaks up, holding three strands of hair between her hands. she starts from the left, making sure it's firm in her grip, folding it over the middle section.

"you have no idea."

"i can see the effect on you, sir. and i know it's gotten worse."

she sees harry's jaw clench. "does it reflect on what type of dominant i am?"

she bites down on her lip, unsure how to answer. sure, he's not as attentive as he used to be, but she knows he cares about her. he may not love her like she loves him, but that's something they always agreed on.

harry gets his answer when she doesn't reply, shoulders caving in. she easily does a braid down the side of his head, tying it off with an elastic.

"i'm sorry," he finally says, wrapping his hand around her calf. "i'm trying my best."

"i know you are! and i'm very happy with our relationship, sir. i promise. no need to be sorry." she pauses. "i made a braid."

harry chuckles and runs his hand over it. "feels good. i like when you play with my hair."

she bends down the best she can and bites down on his earlobe. he yelps and turns away, leaving her giggling.

"sorry, sir, but i haven't seen your little ears in a while!" she gathers up the rest of his hair and ties it into a bun. it's messy, but it's due to the angle. it's all wrong. then, she prompts him to turn and face her to get the other side done.

it's harder to do since his sleepy eyes watch her concentrated face with a smile, blinking slowly at her. he looks breathtaking and it only makes it hard to braid his hair correctly. even though his eyes are half lidded and not intense at all, there's an element of intimidation still there. she finishes the braid the best she can and then glances down at his face.

his eyes are closed, breathing even. she knows he's asleep before she even asks him. instead of waking him, she gently removes her body from under him and crawls to the other side of the bed, placing an arm around his torso. she spoons him, face pressed into his bare skin, sighing contently. "love you," she mouths against his back. "a lot."