edging

Mia watches with excited eyes as he unpacks the little box, nearly bouncing with anticipation. He drops the knife on the bed, reading the back briefly before ripping the top open. The cardboard box lays in ruins besides his thigh as he peers at the actual product. Mia is right over his shoulder trying to be as stealthy as possible and not jostle her dominant, but he notices her anyways. He sighs and he tilts his head to glance at her.

"I thought I told you to stay against the headboard."

She grumbles something, but returns to her place, hands in her lap, however still straining her neck to get a good glimpse of the pink object. "Just wanna see it," she huffs. "It's mine anyways."

Harry lets out a chuckle. "What makes you think it's yours?"

"It's mine! What would you do with it?"

"I believe I paid for it."

She doesn't need to be in front of him for him to know her arms are crossed over her torso, stubbornly glaring at his back. "Because I can't afford it."

"So it's mine, isn't it?"

"It's for girls."

"Don't be so dense."

"You'll use it too?"

"Perhaps."

A brief silence. "Well, can I watch at least?"

"No."

"I'm about to throw this pillow at your head," she growls, annoyed.

He unwinds the cord and reaches around the mattress to check the outlet. "You do that and I'm going back to England right now."

"You wouldn't do that."

He looks over his shoulder. Try me, his dark eyes read. She shuts up instantly.

"And why are you still clothed?" he asks, sighing as if he's disappointed.

"You didn't tell me to take anything off!"

"Since when do you listen to me anyways?"

Mia nearly screeches, "What?!"

A smile finds its way onto his face. "Everything off, Amelia, except the knickers."

She rolls her eyes and stands up on the side of the bed, reaching for her shirt. They'd taken a break yesterday, so the dom part of him had been a little relaxed, but he was coming back now. She can't say that she didn't enjoy the cuddling and the movie after dinner that they had, but it was certainly nice to be back where they belonged. Harry's voice teasing her, and her actions obeying him. It felt right.

She thinks he knows that she has a unique obsession with him in suits because he's wearing dress pants and a white button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows even though the only thing they did today was have lunch. She returns to the headboard and sits patiently.

Harry stands up and walks to the bathroom to wash the vibrator quickly, patting it down with the towel. When he returns, vibe in hand, he frowns, taking in her appearance. "I said to your knickers."

She looks down at her bra. "But I'm matching."

"Off."

She pushes out her lower lip, looking at him with her pretty gray eyes. "I wanna keep it on."

He steps closer, eyes narrowed. "What for?"

"It's cold."

His eyes darken a bit as he sits on the edge of the bed, frown deepening. He doesn't say anything for a moment, simply watching her. There must be a million thoughts in his head but he doesn't vocalize a single one. She sits there, uncomfortably squirming under his heavy gaze.