the christmas gag

Anonymous asked:

THE CHRISTMAS GAG WE WANT HIM TO USE IT ON HER PLEASEE

------

LISTEN! IF GAGS AREN'T YOUR THING, DON'T READ THIS. i'm just sayin'

***

Harry's quick fingers fasten the ball gag behind Mia's head after pushing it into her mouth, a bit too tight because she whines and moves her head away. She shoots him daggers with her eyes, but Harry pays no mind to it. He presses his thumb against her bottom lip and gathers the spit that's collected there with a little smirk.

"Cute," is all he comments before turning away from her. He removes his shirt and then his sweatpants. When he turns around, she's simply watching him with innocent eyes. She whines happily when he runs his hand through his hair to push her bangs behind her ears. Her eyes flutter shut at the feeling, attempting to smile with the ball gag in her mouth, but her mouth is already stretched wide and she's unable to.

"Quite like you like this," he murmurs, pushing her head back a bit with a fist in her hair, brushing his lips over her jaw and ear. "Maybe we should do this often." He bites her earlobe and a strangled moan falls from her blocked mouth. "Do you remember what we talked about if you want to use your safe word?"

His whispers in her ear sound so sultry and seductive, the tug of her hair reminds her that he's saying something important. Her eyes open and she quickly nods her head.

"Show me, Amelia. Green is..."

She just looks at him. She even lets out a small hum.

"Good. Yellow?"

She taps his cheek twice.

"Good. And if you wanna safeword, red is..."

The tapping on his cheek persists, harder and more urgently. He turns his head and bites her hand. "Good girl." She giggles at the feeling. "You promise you'll use this substitute? I won't tie your hands."

She nods heartily. Some more drool pools at her bottom lip that he thumbs away with a quick finger. "Good girl," he repeats. "Since this is the first time we're using the gag, we're going to go a little slow okay?"

She nods again.

"Sit back against the headboard."

She listens, scrambling up to carry out his orders. She waits for him, sitting with her hands cutely in her lap. He picks at his lower lip, simple looking at her. "I wish I could take a picture of you right now. Looking all pretty and silenced. You do talk a lot..." He's just teasing her, and she can't help but get excited by it. "S'nice when you've finally shut up."

She'd normally grumble something under her breath, a swear or whatever, but she's unable to right now, so she just tilts her head and looks at Harry.

He reaches into the drawer and pulls out her silver vibrator, tossing it beside her. She looks at it curiously, distracted as he wraps his hands around her ankles and pulls hard, causing her back to slide against the mattress.

"Legs wide open."

Mia spreads her thighs apart. He hums and slots himself between and reaches for her vibrator. "Merry Christmas to me, hmm?" he mutters, thumbing softly at her clit. "S'a nice present you've got me."

She whines again, and squirms on the bed as his fingers trail up her calf. She hates when he tickles her, and she hates it even more when she's gagged and unable to laugh. She manages to let out a shriek as he continues the assault with his fingers until she's desperately turning away from him, onto her belly.