The One Where Mia Wants to Hurt Harry

**

There were kinks in Harry's back that were far too annoying and persistent to ignore. He'd always been reassured that his back aches and...other various issues regarding that region would fix themselves as he'd grow older, but clearly the problem had only been getting worse. His legs were about to give out and he was desperately hoping he could make it to Mia's dorm room before they collapsed. his eyes were red, he could tell, and he didn't have the energy to buy eye drops, knowing well that his submissive would catch onto his fatigueness quicker than anything.

It seemed like the world was really releasing all the issues that were not his problem onto his shoulders, because they really ached and just a few prods at them made him wince and nearly tear up. His department at his father's company left the issues for him to handle even though they had individual jobs to solve them, but his actual job had sucked the life out of him prior to even thinking about those issues, and now he couldn't keep his head above water, knowing that there was so much left to do.

He'd finished a meeting with his father and had obviously ended up in a terrible mood because in the span of the two hours he'd been at Mia's dorm, he'd already yelled at her at the top of his voice; it was a proper yell that had her bottom lip quivering, and also threatened to take a flight back home. It wasn't on his agenda to make his submissive cross with him, but that was the reality of the situation and while Harry should have felt some sympathy for her as she hadn't seen him in weeks, but it was purely selfish that he lashed out on her.

"Hiya, sir!" she had greeted him brightly, kissing his cheek, acting as if she hadn't seen him the day before. "How was your day?"

"Shitty," he replied gruffly, dropping his briefcase, loosening his tie and raising it over his head. He tossed it onto her bed.

She'd frowned and stepped forward, wrapping her arms around his neck, and resting her chin on his chest. "Why's that?"

He shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You wouldn't understand. Where's your friend?"

The dismissive sentence made her falter a little bit, but she said, "At her boyfriend's house." She gave him a cheeky smile. "She'll be gone all night."

"Hm."

He seemed so disinterested and tired, so she offered to set the bed for him, but he shook his head and took out his laptop from his bag and laid it on the desk. That wasn't a good sign. Once he'd open that laptop, he'd be glued to it and the whole purpose of him staying with her would be reduced to nothing.

She jumped in, placing her hands on the lapels of his expensive coat. "I've got an idea. Why don't you take this off? You can get under the blanket if you'd like–"

"Why is it," he loudly interrupted suddenly, knuckling harshly at his eye, "that whenever I come over, there's no fucking heat in this room?"

His voice made her flinch a little bit before she regained herself, slightly startled by how agitated he really was. "Keep your voice down, sir, it's almost ten," she said quietly.

"I don't give a fuck. Who the hell doesn't give their students heating?" he growled, toeing off his boots, letting them hit the wood of her desk.

"You can just keep your coat on then," she said, removing her hands from his coat, keeping them to herself. She pushed her hair back as if to brush off the comment and walked over to her bed, sitting on the edge of her bed. "Heat is on. You've just gotta get used to it."

"And why the fuck is your room always so messy when I come, huh? It's like you're a fourteen year old girl and not a twenty year old. Why are your shoes just laying around like that? How many times have I told you to tidy up a little bit?"