Dinner And A Movie?

(Y/N POV)

I had finished dinner and set it down at the table. I didn't have any small dinnerware for them down here, everything was kept in their attic so hopefully they will bring their own things down. I took another look around to make sure everything was in place and looked okay. I don't know why I was so nervous, but I was. Moments later I noticed a wooden thing around the other side of the dining room, it seemed to be moving on it's own but I knew it had to have been one of the little dolls carrying it. A thud came against the table and soon the little dolls were climbing up one at a time while carrying some things with them.

Jin had four plates tucked under his arm, he came up first, followed by Namjoon who had four cups with him, Yoongi had three cups with him, Hoseok was carrying three plates under his arm, Jimin was carrying spoons, Taehyung was carrying forks and Jungkook had a folding table he was trying to get up by himself. Tae had handed the forks over to Jimin and then went to help Jungkook. I watched as they set up their table, and set their places at their table.

"It smells really good." Jin said to me as he looked up at me. It made me smile and feel good when he complimented my cooking.

"Well thank you, I hope you find it tastes just as good." I replied.

"The cabinet behind you, where all the china is kept- there's some small folding chairs, can you please get them for me?" Jin asked very politely with a little bow. He was too cute, I nodded and opened the cabinet, looking around the fine china that belonged to Mrs. Lang I finally found the little folding chairs tucked in back by some flowery designed bowls. I pulled them out and set them on the table near Jin.

"There you go." I said with a smile. His smile was brighter and he bowed again. He looked cute all dressed up nicely and it made me feel like maybe I should have put a little thought into what I was wearing, other than my usual jeans and t-shirt. They all had slacks on, and cute button up tops in different colors. They all sat down in their little chairs after setting them up, Jin helped me serve them the dinner I had made. I got myself dinner after I helped Jin fill their plates. I sat down in my chair and nodded to them, they dug into their food and the collective 'mm' sounds told me I did a good job.

I was nervous to start a conversation so I let them eat, enjoying the meal. Once they filled their plates for more, Jimin being the last to scurry back to his seat with his full plate- he sat down and began to speak.

"This is really good Noona." He said, his cute little hands lifting his tiny fork full of food into his mouth. His cheeks puffed out more like a cute little chipmunk. I couldn't help but to giggle.

"Thank you Jimin, I'm glad you like it." I replied with a smile.

"It's almost on par to grandma's cooking." Yoongi mumbled after swallowing a mouth full of meat. He let out a soft adorable sigh and rubbed his belly.

"Thanks, she taught me how to cook some, but I mostly learned from my mother.." I responded, letting my eyes focus on nothing as my mind seemed to travel back to a time before all this, I was 5 years old and in the kitchen with my mother. We were making cookies and cupcakes for a party my father was having with some clients. My mother was making a big meal plus desert. I was the lucky little helper, lucky because I got to taste everything, and lick the spoon if I wanted.

"Will there be desert?" Namjoon's voice pulled me from the memory of my mother teaching me how to use a hand mixer.

"Um..." I thought over and realized we didn't have many sweets left since Kai and I had kind of gone on a junk eating spree to help with the sadness. I shook my head, slightly worried I'd only be pissing him off again. "I forgot to make something, but I'm going shopping tomorrow so I can get something to make for tomorrow night's dinner. I'll get stuff to make deserts too." I said, hoping my response didn't irritate him. I don't know why but out of them Yoongi and Namjoon intimidated me the most. They were cute but something about them just didn't sit well with me. Not to mention the way Namjoon popped off at me like he could have punched me one in the gut if only he weren't so small. He had that look of a Lion who's been caged too long, but now he was quiet. I'd be a fool to think he was tamed now, to think that he had forgiven me.