Little Plans

(Above pic created by : najinichan)

When Y/N and Kai didn't come home that night, Jin and the others gathered in their room.

"What do we do?" Tae asked the older ones.

"We have to find them. Jin, anything from those files?" Namjoon asked the eldest.

"Not yet, but I'm close." He replied.

"Well we need to find them now. We can't just sit here and play with our dicks like some useless fucking... whatever we are." Hoseok chimed in.

"We're their protectors right?" Jungkook commented and Namjoon patted the youngest ones back.

"Right. We need something to go off of.... Wait didn't Yoongi Hyung put a camera in her car?" Namjoon remembered mid thought and they all looked at Yoongi who was simply staring off.

"You what?" Jin asked, though not a question. Yoongi averted Jin's gaze by turning his head to the side slightly.

"I did what I had to." He muttered out.

"I thought we fucking agreed to give her privacy!? I thought we agreed no pulling this kind of fucking bullshit?!" Jin was fuming, but Yoongi was still looking away from him slightly bored.

"You're pushing it Min...." At those words Yoongi looked right at Jin and glared.

"I'm pushing it? If you weren't so busy trying to be prince fucking charming to your little princess and instead be a god damn fucking Knight and protect her at all costs- well maybe her and the kid would be home right now, laughing and having a nice time instead of ... oh I don't, being kidnapped? Being tortured? Hell maybe they killed the kid and are keeping the girl as their own little sex sla-"

Smack

Yoongi didn't get to finish his rant before a hand slightly smaller that his made contact with his face. With his eyes still closed he drew in a deep breath and then opened them to look at who would dare to cut him off like that. He planned to meet eyes with the eldest, thinking Jin had finally lost his mind and Yoongi was preparing to throw hands if that's what the older wanted. Yet his eyes widened when his met with the soft brown doe eyes of the youngest.

"K-Kook?" Yoongi got out, confused as he looked around a moment. Jin had been shoved aside and was looking between Yoongi and Jungkook. Yoongi noted the other were doing the same, all with that look of shock and surprise. The only one among them not giving that look- Jungkook. His jaw was clenched, his glare at the older one he'd just slapped was one that could kill.

"I. Have. Had. Enough." He accentuated each word with a harsh growl-like tone. His stance spoke to how angry he was as well, standing there with his fists clenched at his side as he stood looking down at the older. "You love her as much as we do... don't you ever talk about those things happening to her. EVER."

"Jungkook, it's okay.. I don't think-" Jimin tried to calm Jungkook down.

"He's an ass. He knows it, but it's not important right now." Jin cut him off but the youngest kept his glare on Yoongi. Yoongi finally straightened up his posture and folded his arms over his chest.

"Look Kook, I like you and all but if you pull that shit again I'm going to have to kick your ass. Now. I get it... and I'm sorry for not considering how sensitive you are to that stuff when it comes to her. But you don't want to push me little buddy." It was a warning, Yoongi was letting the slap go for now. Jungkook however didn't seem to care as much as maybe the older thought he would. Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and stood in front of Yoongi, hoping to break the death glare the youngest was still giving the older.