Deadly Revenge

(Y/N's POV)

I was growing bored. It hadn't been that long but it was long enough. I kept pacing back and forth in front of the stairwell that let up the main house. I started talking to myself at some point.

"This is crazy... what am I doing? Kai's going to be fine. Fine? No he won't be fine." I rambled on. "Who would do this? Why? This is insane!" I might have been making myself go crazy. Just then I heard a thump from the ceiling, it was faint but when I fell silent I heard it two more times. A thump, a thud and then it was quiet for a few moments. I carefully ascended the staircase and tried to press my ear to the large metal door, I'm not sure why I thought I could hear through it. After all it was meant to be a private bunker like a safe room. They keypad next to the door caught my attention, maybe I could just unlock it and take a peek. See if it was the Chibis, maybe they kept their word and brought Kai home safe and sound.

Kai could be looking for me all over the house right now, he could be scared that his sister has left him like our parents did. Maybe he's going crazy trying to find me, he might accidentally hurt himself. I needed to get out of this basement, I needed to let him know I was right here for him.

Before I knew it my fingers were dancing along the keypad, pressing the sequence of numbers. The light flashed green twice and the door unlocked.

I took a step out but as soon as I did I heard movement, footsteps, someone was going upstairs. My first thought was Kai, Kai was running upstairs to find me.

"Kai... Kai!" I yelled as I ran down the hall and took a left through the kitchen to get to the front foyer. I ran up the steps but when I reached the top I was met with the gun of a barrel pointed right at me. A man in a gray suit just smiled slyly.

"Well well, looks like you stayed here after all pretty one." He spoke, his voice gruff and full of venom. He spat a bit when he talked. "I've been looking for your everywhere. I didn't know a pretty girl would be so difficult to find." He cocked the gun and looked me over as he licked his lips. "It's a shame really."

"What... Wait.. Who are you?" I asked him, confused and horrified that this man might actually shoot me, but I was frozen on the spot.

"Oh? So they didn't tell you? Mommy and Daddy didn't even leave you a note?" He asked, at least it seemed like an authentic question.

"What, I don't understand. How do you know my parents?" I asked him. He gave me a crooked smile and I felt sick to my stomach.

"Mommy and Daddy left you with nothing. Ah but it looks like the neighbors took good care of you. Shame they couldn't see you grow up. You're a big girl now though, too bad it has to be this way." He smirked again, suddenly lights danced across the house, someone had just pulled into the drive way. I could hear the car doors, the guy in gray glanced down as he heard what I did, a voice. Though faint I knew that voice all too well.

"Y/N!!!" Kai's voice was so clear to me, I turned at the top stair to see Kai open the door. A smile formed on my face as relief washed over me. He was safe, Kai was safe. The chibis had kept their word, I was happy. Happy and oblivious to the sudden pain running through my chest.

**BANG**

I don't know how I didn't hear the first shot, but the second one came as I looked down at myself. Two bullet holes, blood bubbling out of each clean hole.

"NO!!" It wasn't just Kai's voice, it was Yoongi and Jin's voice as well. I tried to tell them I was fine, wanted to say it was okay. But everything spun around, and soon everything faded to black.