Preparations

(Above art made by deokrim on twitter)

(Taehyung's POV)

"Alright, we're going to need six zip ties."

"The really long ones Hyung?"

"Yeah, oh hey Tae... Make sure they're industrial strength too."

I gave Yoongi a thumbs up as I scurried down the isle with the hand tools. Hyung and I were doing some prep work for our upcoming mission. I liked it when we called them missions.

"How do I get the zippies down?" I was staring up at a package of zip ties on the wall, I hated that we had to stay small for this stuff. I know we shouldn't be seen, we have to be careful but prepping would be so much easier if we could be big.

"Did you find them?" Yoongi called from down the isle.

"Hyung! I can't get them I need to go big." I whined at him, he sighed and shuffled down the isle to meet me. He looked up and I watched as he pulled out two thumb tacks from his duffle bag.

"Use these, stick them into this back board and climb up. Knock them off the hook and I'll catch them." He instructed. I took the thumbtacks and nodded to him as I began my climb. It was a tough climb up with the thumb tacks getting stuck in there and I had to pull hard to get them out now and then. Sticking one at a time and pulling myself up I managed to reach the hook the zippies were on. So I climbed onto the hook and pulled myself up onto it. It was like walking on a wire high in the air. I used my foot to nudge the first package off the hook.

"Watch out below Hyung!" I called as I kicked the package off the rest of the way, it fell down and I looked over and down to see if it landed safely. Yoongi was looking up at me with a thumbs up, I was thankful it didn't land on him.

As I climbed back down Yoongi had already headed to get the next item on the list. So I headed over to the batteries section to meet him.

"Tae-Tae, help me fit these in here." He said as he was lifting a two pack of C batteries over his head. I nodded and rushed to help him fit them into the giant duffle bag. The reason for the big bag was because we would be able to go big for this mission, but we needed supplies we didn't have so we had to stay small for this part. I liked being big, my favorite part of being big was being barefoot and big. Feeling the grass under my feet, and the sand. I liked it so much.

"Do we need more wires Hyung?" I asked him, looking at the list over his shoulder.

"No, Jin and Jimin still have a ton of wires from last time they did a supply run. We need some razor blades, twine, and some duct tape." Yoongi read the remaining items on the list and I smiled and nodded to him.

We headed down to get the razors, while Yoongi was carrying boxes back to the duffle bag I went to find the twine. I scurried up and down a few isles trying to find it when I finally saw some on a shelf. I searched for a way to climb up and decided the best rout was for me to lift the lower shelf and use it as a ramp that I could get up then I could climb unto the second shelf and just shimmy up the side. I managed it nicely till I got to where the twine was. I couldn't get myself around the side and into the shelf, so I just gripped the edge and shimmied over till I could pull myself up.

"You okay up there Tae?" Yoongi called up at me. I nodded and smiled at him happily as I lifted a pack of the twine over my head.

"Incoming twine! Careful Hyung!" I shouted down to him. I tossed it over and watched as Yoongi smiled as he waited till it was down before he started to drag it back to the bag. Once I climbed back down I helped Hyung look for the duct tape.