Rebirth

(Y/N's POV)

My eyes fluttered open slowly, my vision was super blurry. It was difficult to see anything other than a blinding white light. I couldn't move, I tried but for come reason I just couldn't. I don't know what was going on, the last thing I remember was the man with a gun, and Kai... Kai.

"Kai..." It came out strained and so low it was lower than a whisper. I blinked a few more times, still the blurriness was there. I could make out a bit more detail of the ceiling though. I closed my eyes again and swallowed, my mouth was dry. Not just dry, there was something else. It didn't seem right, something didn't seem right with me. As my eyes remained closed as I could see it all... everything that had happened. The Chibis, Kai, the man with a gun. The confession of the chibis being more than what they seemed... then images of them when I was little, at a park with my dad. Jin was there, playing in the sandbox with me. None of the other kids would play with me because I was little, but Jin was there. My mind raced, I felt my heart beat a bit faster.

Memories flooded in, images raced through my mind. I was young in these... these memories that I had locked away for some reason. All of them though, all of them contained these men... the Chibis, they were always there but I never noticed.

I opened my eyes again and this time I could move my fingers. I blinked and looked up at the ceiling, white tiles. Where was I? I turned my head to see what else was around me. White walls, some weird machines. Slowly my eyes were coming into focus more and more. I started to move my fingers slowly, then my wrists. I wasn't strapped to anything so maybe whatever the reason I was under some anesthesia. Either that or something even more weird was going on.

After some time of slow movements I finally lifted my upper body up off whatever I was laying on, sitting in an upright position. I looked down at myself and noticed I was dressed in some sort of hospital scrubs. I glanced at my hands, flexing my fingers a bit. It felt... strange. I was lost in a gaze at my own hands when I heard a gasp.

"Y/N?" The familiar voice said. I looked to my left to find two chairs, both occupied. Kai was the one to speak, his eyes were wide open and he slowly stood as Hobi looked at me from beside him. Hoseok got up and moved around Kai slowly, coming to my right side as he lifted the stethoscope from his neck and put the ear pieces in. The round end he breathed on for a moment before he smiled at me.

"Y/N, I need to make sure everything's alright- so can you take deep breathes for me?" He asked so soothingly. I nodded as I looked from him to Kai, I couldn't say much. My brain was racing, going through so many things. I shivered a bit when the metal circle was placed under my shirt and pressed against my upper back.

"Breathe in for me." He instructed. I drew in a deep breath as I kept my eyes focused on Kai. I looked at his face, he seemed tired but his eyes were still shimmering like they did when he was little. I breathed out slowly and Hoseok hummed then moved to the front. He slid the metal circle down the collar of the shirt I was wearing and pressed the warmed metal against my chest. I did the same as before, drawing in a deep breath then letting it out slowly. Once again Hoseok hummed.

"Is she okay?" Kai asked. I looked to Hobi wondering what his answer was. He smiled at Kai then his eyes locked onto mine and he caressed my cheek with his hand.

"She's going to be just fine. Things are a little fuzzy right now huh?" He seemed to ask me. I nodded and he smiled again.

"Don't rush it. Your voice might be a little hoarse right now but I'll get you some Tea with Honey. Kai, I have some clothes for her set out if you want to take her to her room so she can get into something more comfortable, maybe a shower if she's feeling up for it. It will take her some time to adjust to her new body." His words were foreign, new body? Everything was fuzzy, and confusing except for Kai. Kai was clear, shinning, bright.