Beep Beep

(Y/N POV)

I was glad for it being Friday again as I sat in the shop working on a ball gown for one of our regular customers. Funny how I still think of this place as ours... the customers ours... though Mrs. Lang is gone. I sighed and hummed to music of the radio as I worked. I hadn't seen much of the seven little guys that I was sharing a house with, and apparently had some sort of custody over. Every now and then I checked my phone in case Kai texted. Not that I didn't like leaving him alone with them but... it was still weird to me. They were so small but... they did know how to get around. All this week Kai had been left alone with them after school, he managed to do all his homework and even study. So I couldn't really be upset with him or think anything bad. He would tell me how after he did his homework, with help from little Jin that the three youngest chibis would play video games with him. He said it was cool how it took all three of them to work the controller and how they were really good at video games, I would laugh and try to imagine how cute they'd look. It often made me smile thinking about it. Maybe this wouldn't be as weird as I initially thought, and hey if Jin and the others could help Kai bring his grades up I'd be ecstatic. I made a mental note to do something nice for the chibis in the near future. They weren't as creepy and scary as I had thought, in fact I was pretty sure I'd seen too many movies about dolls who kill everyone in the house. I needed to stop watching that kind of stuff.

(Namjoon's POV)

"You got the timing down?" I asked Jin who was sitting on his bed, his laptop in his lap.

"Yup, hold on.. configuring best route..." He stretched out his words as I waited patiently.

"So we're going for B- 12 right?" Hoseok smirked at me from the end of Jin's bed. I nodded to him, a smirk playing across my own face.

"B-12 huh? I think you might want to execute D-9" Jin said as he turned his laptop and showed us the digital map.

"Huh.. well, D-9 it is." I said with a light chuckle as looked at Hobi. "You still got that wheel jack device right?" I asked him.

"Yup, I also just so happen to have a nice present from good ol saint Nick as well." Hoseok's grin said everything.

"Just don't come back with pieces of other..... things on you okay? Jungkook complained about laundry last time you two went out." Jin pleaded. I'd take it into consideration, but I can't help it if things stray off course.

"We will do our best. Whelp.. shall we?" I turned to Hobi who stood and rubbed his hands together.

"Let's go have some fun." He said with a chuckle. He followed me out of the room as we grabbed our gear from our hidden compartment under the floorboards. It wasn't time for the kid to be home from school yet so we managed to leave out the back door of the house. Hoseok and I both in our all black tactical gear. Being big mode was fun, but we were easily noticeable, so once we hopped over the fence we went chibi and used the old red rider wagon on the other side to carry our supplies along the road till we got to the bunker on the corner. There we had our specially made vehicles waiting for us. Mr. Lang bought the corner land, though nothing sat on it except for a little shack that everyone assumed was condemned. Little did they know it was hiding our bunker. Hoseok and I took the mini armored van and drove into the lift which led right outside behind the shack. We drove off, I'm sure we looked like just a normal large remote controlled car, but we were going much faster than any RC car could go.

It was night fall by the time we reached the large building off the highway right outside the inner city.

We had been here before, too many times to count really. But it had been a while because we didn't have many leads. Thanks to Yoongi though we managed to get a name and some other minor information that filled in some blank spots. Though we still didn't feel close to finding out anything, at least we knew this one... this one who sent a marksman assassin after the family that grandma and grandpa tried to protect. The family that we now were in charge of protecting... well.. what's left of it.