Dead Ends

(Yoongi's POV)

We got back pretty late a few days later. I went right to Jin as Tae headed to bed, the poor kid was all tired out.

"So you got the device?" Jin asked as he held out his hand. Namjoon was reading on the bottom bunk of the bed I shared with him. I nodded and handed over the small USB device. Jin took it in his hand and put it into his laptop. He began to press keys and focus on whatever was on the screen.

"So? We got something?" I asked him. He looked up at me and leaned over to grab his glasses, he slipped them on and continued to type away.

"It's coded, which means it will take some time for me to uncode it and break down any other barriers in order to get to the good stuff. I have some things I've been decoding but it only pointed to the same trace we've had. We need something solid to go on, assuming isn't going to get the issue solved."

"Hey, I have no problem taking out everyone on that fucking list. Hell.. everyone employed by those bastards." I added.

"Yeah I know, and that's part of your problem." Jin retorted. He wasn't entirely wrong. I knew I had a problem with my emotions, I usually latched on to anger but... lately I've been feeling other things. However if I tell him that he'll just kick my ass because what I've been feeling involves our not so little princess.

"Lost in thought Yoongi?" Namjoon asked as he peeked up from his book. I chewed on my bottom lip and left the room. They knew not to follow me, knew that I needed some space. Well, from them anyway.

I reverted back to my smaller self and hurried to the girl's room. She was already in bed, tucked in all nice and peaceful. I climbed up and sat down near her face. I liked watching her sleep, she looked so peaceful. A strand of her hair hung gently against her face, I was tempted to move it but I just wanted to watch her. I'd done this many times when she was growing up, but it's been different for a little while now. She's a woman now, a woman with needs.... I shouldn't be thinking about it, shouldn't be dwelling on it- but I was beyond tempted when she moved slightly and the blanket was pushed down over her chest, her tank top was slightly twisted. Her breasts pressed together as she lay on her side, beautiful cleavage on display for my eyes only.

I couldn't resist the urge to go big and lay next to her, but I knew I could only do that if I sprayed some of grandpa's sleep spray at her.... Which I might have done, and maybe I've done it before too. I never told the others but laying with her was comforting. She relaxed me and eased everything going on in my mind. I hated that we had to stay small most of the time, I hated we couldn't tell her we were indeed grown men when we wanted to be. But as she lay there sound asleep I could only rest my head against hers and whisper everything on my mind.

"You'll never know the things we do for you... the love we have for you. You're ours, and that's how it will always be so don't forget it okay? I don't want to have to remind you all the time, but I will if you'd like." I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers softly, holding back the urge to just devour her mouth with mine.

"One day..." I whispered to her. "One day you'll experience me as the man before you... the man I have to hide from you." I smiled as she didn't so much as stir.

I laid with her for a while longer, till I couldn't hold my eyes open anymore and I knew taking the chance of her waking before me and seeing me was going to lead to Jin freaking the fuck out. And I'd most likely get banished from anymore missions. I kissed her one last time, tasting her sweet lips and keeping it safe in my memories.

"We'll always keep you safe. Sleep well my girl." I slid off the bed and made sure I didn't leave so much as an imprint of my body on her bed. I smoothed out her blankets with my hands and then left quietly, retreating back upstairs and into my own bed. Namjoon was awake and Jin had fallen asleep with his computer still in his lap. I sighed and shook my head as I climbed into bed.