Next Move

(Y/N POV)

I hadn't seen two of the cute little chibi's in a few days, however I was kind of distracted with work and the youngest little guys who kept wanting to play in my Dollhouse.

"Soooo huuugggeeee Noona! I wanna live in it forever!" Jiminie cheered as he started jumping on one of the beds one of the second floor bedrooms. I giggled at his cuteness while Kookie and Tae played tag around the first floor. I sat quietly and watched them, giggling at their silliness.
I was stitching a rose on a doll suit for a customer, since the Chibis decided they wanted to spend my day off in my room- in my dollhouse. Not that I minded, it was nice watching them have fun. Once I was done I found myself sketching out some new clothes for the chibis. They seemed to have the same clothes, not that they were bad but... well they were old. Holes in their pants around the knees and upper thighs, some holes in their shirts as well. We're not talking fashionable ripped jeans... no we're talking pants and jeans that were speckled with holes and rips. Tae often wore a pair of shorts which seemed to have been pants prior but they were so torn they were now shorts.

I figured making them some clothes wouldn't take too much time away from my normal work, and it could be a nice little gift for them maybe.

"Noona? Have you seen Kookie?" Jimin asked me with a cute little pout. I shook my head and looked around the doll house, only able to see the first floor clearly I could tell where he might have been. I pointed with the end of my pencil toward the kitchen and waited for Jimin to notice that the refrigerator was slightly ajar. When he did he opened it to find Kookie with a piece of a fake cake shoved into his mouth which caused his already cute pudgy cheeks to pop out more on one side.

"Noona! This tastes horrible!" He complained, not caring that Jiminie had found him.

"I caught you though!" Jimin exclaimed. Kookie chewed on the fake cake slice once more before spitting it out.

"You cook better than whatever that is." He whined while I continued to laugh at his cuteness.

"It's for decoration, silly. You're not suppose to eat this stuff. If you're hungry I can make you something, are you all hungry?" I asked. Tae popped his head over the edge of the third floor of the doll house and smiled.

"Food!? Where?" He looked around.

"I'm sure if you ask nicely Y/N can make us something." Jin said as he appeared seemingly out of nowhere. I nodded at him with a smile.

"Oohh... Noona can you pretty pretty please make us something good to eat?" Jiminie asked, his eyes all big and pleading.

"Yes Noona please?" Kookie added in. Once Tae added his cute pout and whimper as his plea for food I giggled and got up from my spot on the floor.

"Alright, you stay here and I'll go make something good for you all." I said as I made my way to my bedroom door. I exited and went to the kitchen to figure out what exactly I should make.

--------------------------------------

(Jin's POV)

I waited for Y/N to leave the room, then I went to the door and peered out to make sure she was nowhere in sight. I was depending on her taking her time to decide what to make as I turned big for a moment and went to the back door quietly to let in Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Ouch... hey..." Hobi whined as I hit him upside the back of his head.

"Shush, she's in the kitchen making snacks... how did it go exactly?" I asked as I walked with them to Y/N's room. We changed back into chibi and continued our conversation as we walked.