Good Morning Princess

(Y/N POV)

I slowly blinked my eyes open, my head hurt, my heart seemed to be racing and all I could see was a blurry figure. I blinked a bit more, bringing my hands up to my face as I began to rub my eyes.

"Sister?" I heard Kai's voice, it was soft. I felt the bed beneath me shift a bit and I felt a hand on my arm. When I opened my eyes this time I could clearly see Kai with a look of worry on his face. I glanced around, taking note of my surroundings.

"Why.... Why and... how, how am I in my room?" I asked, my voice sore and raspy maybe from lack of use. I took note of the hospital equipment and wondered how and why it was here in my room.

"It's a long story... but I'll explain. But first, do you need a water or something?" Kai asked as I felt him get up off my bed. I coughed a bit and tried to sit myself up more. Kai had grabbed a bottle of water from a table that was placed at other end of the room. He hurried back to me and helped me sit up, putting a few pillows upright against my back. I rested against them and took slow sips from the water bottle. My throat was thankful to have some nourishment.

"Everything is a blur." I said to him. He nodded and chewed on his bottom lip, which usually meant he was nervous or he was hiding something, neither were good as he'd given himself away too easily.

"How did we get here Kai?" I asked softly, taking another sip of water. He continued to chew on his bottom lip before moving onto the bed more.

"Okay, don't freak out alright?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"I can't promise anything, last thing I really remember was that SUV and rolling, and being worried to death about you." I admitted. "You look better than me though." I said with a soft smile. He seemed to relax at my words as he smiled back at me.

"We were brought home. I'm not sure why, but there's something going on from what little they told me." Kai said with a slight look of confusion. I gave him that same look.

"They?" I asked him.

"Yeah, the uh... the Chibis." He said softly. My eyes widened slightly.

"Oh my, I forgot all about them. They must have been worried. Don't tell me they went to the hospital. They shouldn't be seen. Mrs. Lang left pretty clear instructions that no one should know about them." I said worried. Kai laughed a bit.

"Trust me, no one would be able to tell."

"Right, cause seven little adorable tiny little..."

"You already said little."

"I know what I said. Point is they're too cute and innocent to be walking around downtown." I pushed. Kai still had a smirk on his face that I was growing annoyed with.

"Y/N, trust me... look. Those seven little guys are not that little, how do you think we got here?" I wasn't exactly sure what Kai was implying, or maybe I was sure of it but I didn't want to believe it could be true. Or I just couldn't wrap my head around the possibility.

"They said they are meant to protect us. Which is why they came and got us out of there. I think they think the accident we had wasn't an accident." He said he watched my expression. I gave him another confused look.

"You're ... trying to tell me that the little adorable creatures I was left to take of are what? Super strong and can lift normal sized humans? I'm.." I tried to find the words. "I'm not quite sure what you're getting at." I responded honestly.

"No, they... ugh. They're not little. I mean they are little but not always. They can be big too." He said, using his hands by holding them close together then spreading them apart.