Missing Piece

(Yoongi's POV)

Tae and I headed off early, stopping at the bunker to grab what we needed. We took the little super powered van because we would be transporting stuff. Tae grabbed the particle gun in case we needed it, objects might need to be shrunk so we can transport them.

It was a long drive but it was going to be worth it. Nothing could stop us once we put our mind to it, and well.. we had motive for what we were doing. Motive that didn't involve money, which I'm pretty sure was the only motive our enemies had.

"Do you think we'll get to kill another one?" Tae asked excitedly. I liked his positive energy and his thrill for wipe the earth of its sorry excuse for humans. Maybe I did have a bit of a blood lust, it didn't matter in the end though. We needed to kill in order to keep what is ours protected. To protect our girl and the kid we needed to pin point exactly who was involved, who could be involved now and then... well.. end their existence.

After about a days drive we arrived at the big office building in the heart of the city. Bionic inc. Gotta love the large flashy blue and white lettering that a fucking spaceship could see. I parked in the back and Tae and I made a quick sweep with our tiny drones to make sure the entrance we would be taking wasn't heavily guarded. It was only 5pm and barely dusk so we had to be extra cautious.

"Don't forget the shrink ray" Tae said with a wide grin. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Would you guys stop calling it that?" I grumbled.

"Why? That's what it is Hyung." He chuckled and skipped ahead behind the dumpster where a vent was that lead into the office building.

"Here, climbing pads for your feet and hands. They should help us get up there. Just remember that we need to go left first, then right, then two rights in order to get to the correct office." I reminded him as he swung the rope over his shoulder. I held the end of the long rope and watched as Tae headed up. It took him a little while before he tugged the rope. I took the cue and tied the rope around the duffle bags and shoved them into the square whole that was now in the side of the building because we had removed the grate over the vent. I stood back a little and watched as Tae hoisted them up to him, as he was doing that I attached pads to my feet and hands and began to climb up the vent myself. I didn't worry about leaving the grate open because there was a low chance someone would move the dumpster at this time of the evening.

Once I got up to where Tae was he was making sure the bags were still secured tightly together.

"You got it?" I asked. He nodded with that wide boxy smile of his, he was excited to be on missions again. We had taken a temporary break, mostly because the girl and the kid didn't know about us and we couldn't take chances letting them see us sneaking in and out. It was a hell of a lot easier when the two were younger. Now the girl was all grown, beautiful and finally ready...

"Hyung? You ready?" Tae asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Let's get this done." I mumbled and moved ahead of Tae. We followed the directions according to Jin, he knew what he was doing so getting in was never an issue. However unplanned things like our target bending his secretary over his desk and plowing her from behind, well... these were things we had to adjust to.

"Yes! Yes! Oh God.. Yes fuck me!" The woman was clearly over acting, and her voice was too scratchy for my liking.

"Hy...Hyung are they?" Tae was stunned as he peered down into the room we were suppose to breaking into. I tried not to laugh at him as the sight before us clearly caught him off guard.

"Let's not pretend you haven't watched Joon's special movies at home, okay?" I replied as I unzipped one of the duffle bags and looked through it. "Unfortunately we're going to have to wait till these two are finished."