Chapter 1: Son of Zeus

Song: Wanna be myself by Mamamoo

Jin pov:
I was chilling on my bed reading a book when my half-brother and half- sisters walked in. "Hey there Jin." Hyungwon says sitting down on the end of my bed "What are you reading?"
I smiled at him he was probably one of my half-brothers I liked the most "I am reading a roman."
"How typical." Jiwoo replies a soft smile tugging on her lips "You know you don't actually have to like that stuff even though our mother is Aphrodite godness of Love."
I hummed "I know but I really like it."
"Suit yourself." She says plopping down on her bed.
"Hey guys have you seen my sister?" I ask the others.
"I am hurt that you don't see us as your sisters." Jiu sticks her tongue out.
"I do see you as my sister, but I am wondering where my full-blooded sister is."
"Last time I saw her she was with Lay, you know Son of Hermes. My other half-sister Hwasa says brushing her hair.
"Could it be love." Jiu sang.
"You think she likes him?" I ask her.
Hwasa shrugged her shoulders "Wouldn't surprise me if she does."
I closed my book and stood up "Well I am heading off to the hot tubs, any of you guys want to join?"
"No thank you." Hyungwon replies the others nodding no too.
"Okay well I am going then." I smile before walking out of the house that was built for the offspring of Aphrodite.

I walked towards the house of the children of Zeus that was currently only occupied by Yoongi. "YOONGS WHERE ARE YOU, LET'S GO RELAX IN THE HOT TUBS." I scream outside his house. He opened the door annoyed "Why would you yell, the door is always open, you could have come in."
"What is the fun of that?" I smirk.
"I wonder why we became friends in the first place." Yoongi mutters.
"I heard that and let's say that I am the only one that can keep up with your bullshit if you don't count Kihyun and Siyeon." I reply "Speaking of friends, we have been here for ten years now, we are practically one of the children who have been here the longest and you still haven't decided to make any new friends or shown any interest in a possible lover."
"unfortunately I don't have your looks hyung." Yoongi replies.
"You know what we are skipping the hot tubs and we are going to the lake with a few others."
"I don't want to be social today."
"You never want to be social." I mutter before grabbing his arm and dragging him after me towards the lake.
"Jin I haven't changed into my swim trunks yet."
"Don't worry I brought an extra pair."
"I am not getting out of this am I?" Yoongi groans.
"No and trust me Hyungwon gave me a lot of gossips about our fellow Demigods."
"Do I want to know?"
I turned around and smirked "Oh I am sure there are some things that will make you want to know more." Then I pushed him towards a changing cabin "Now go change and show all of these idiots how beautiful the son of Zeus really is."