Chapter 15: Hoseok

Song: Losing you by Wonho

Siyeon pov:
Hoseok started to open his eyes as soon as the liquid disappeared in his veins. I smiled as tears streamed down my face. My brother put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it reassuring me that everything was real. I was about to open my mouth to say something but Hwasa came in suddenly taking place to the other side of Hoseok taking his hand in hers. He turned his head towards her, and I needed to bite my lip to stop it from trembling. I let go of Hoseok his hand and walked outside trying to hide my tears. "What is wrong Siyeon?" Dami asks as she saw me running out the medical tent "Don't tell me Hoseok didn't make it."
"He is alive." I smile at her.
"Then why are you crying?" She asks me hugging me tight.
"I am crying from happiness."
"I know tears of happiness and yours aren't at the moment."
"I have a big crush on Hoseok." I began.
"I know." She interrupted me "Everyone does."
"Wait everyone? How?'"
"Well not everyone Hoseok is still oblivious to the whole thing but you are pretty obvious. Everyone can she it."
My mouth fell open in shock, Dami giggled before telling me to continue with my story. I sighed "Well Hwasa came in and Hoseok likes her so he immediately focused all his attention on her."
Dami smirked "You are jealous."
"I am not."
"Yes you are."
I crossed my arms "I am not." Dami raised an eyebrow and I sighed in defeat "Okay maybe I am."
"You know if you don't tell Hoseok how you feel about him then you might never get together with him. "Dami picks her nails "So there is only one thing you can do."
"Get over him." I tremble.
"No Pabo, tell him how you feel and see if something works out." Dami clicks her tong "You need to take the first step."
"You are right."
"I know I am."
"Thank you Dami."
"No problem, but now I have to go I promised to help design the new House for the Ares children." She waves before walking the other way. I dried my eyes and walked back into the medical tent only to be met with Hoseok, no one else was in sight.
"There you are." Hoseok smiles "I was wondering why you left so abruptly."
"Hoseok I need to tell you something." I began sitting on the edge of his bed.
"What is it?" He asks.
I let my eyes fall down on his lips before flickering back up to his eyes, I licked my lips still starring at him until I planted my lips on his. I pulled back immediately as I felt Hoseok freeze underneath me. "I am so sorry." I stammer but then I was cut off by Hoseok his lips on mine, this time we both participated in the kiss.