Chapter 6: Teasing Jungkook

Song: Not shy by Itzy

Jungkook pov:
As Taehyung bumped into me and slipped, I managed to save him. His eyes starring right in mine and his lips parted a little in shock. "Jungkook he says out of breath.
"you are so clumsy." I reply smirking a little. Something about him made my shyness fade away like snow for the sun.
"Can you get me up." he whispers.
I nodded and helped him stand up "What are you doing out so late?"
"I could ask you the same thing." He challenges me.
I raised my eyebrow and took a step closer to him "I saw someone sitting in a tree and wondered what that person was doing."
"Were you spying on me?" He smirks "That is a really creepy don't you think."
"I wasn't." I reply quickly "I was with my siblings climbing trees, Jooheon told us he could climb the tree faster than all of us, so we challenged him and went tree climbing that is why I saw you. But when I went back, I passed your house and saw only BM sitting outside so I went to see if you were still here. "
"Ah you care about me." he replies, "good to know."
"What." I sputter "That isn't what I meant."
He smiled "Well thank you for helping and caring for me but I am going now." Then he ran off. I looked after him and rubbed my head "He totally misunderstood; I don't care for him." I tell myself before walking back home.

"So, who was the cutie you were talking with." Jooheon asks as I entered.
"Taehyung." I reply walking over to my bed.
"Really? What did he want?"
"Nothing he bumped into me." I answer my half-brother.
"Was it love at first sight?" he asks me.
"What are you talking about."
"You talked with him for a while and we both know how awkward you can be with people."
"I am not awkward." I argue.
"Not around us or your friends but you are around the other demigods." He winks "So what made Taehyung special that you lost your shyness?"
"Does Jungkook have a crush?" Lisa suddenly pops out of the bathroom "Dad finally heard my prayers."
I glared at her and threw my bag at her what made Lisa disappear back into the bathroom laughing. Jooheon chuckled "She thinks since she is the only one in a relationship right now that she is the weird one. So now she wants one of us to have a crush so she can talk about relationships with us, pathetic isn't t"
"I HEARD THAT." Lisa shouted out of the bathroom "AND KEEP IT A SECRET THAT I AM DATING ROSE."
"I MEANT it." Jooheon yelled back.
"What are they bickering about?" Siyeon asks
"You don't want to know." I answer.
"YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR MY KNOWLEDGE OF RELATIONSHIPS." Lisa interrupts us.
"YOU JUST STARTED DATING." Jooheon answers her.
"You are right." Siyeon laughs "I don't want to know."